2023 Football Season

So predictable! The link to MAC Football Media Days on the conference’s web page is broken. And Miami’s web page has nothing about today’s events in Detroit other than the release of the media poll. Unacceptable!

https://getsomemaction.com/404-1.aspx?url=/story.aspx?filename=mac-to-host-2023-football-kickoff-at-detroits-historic-fox-theatre&file_date=6/4/2023

2 Likes

How did the podium look? Last year I suggested an upgrade might be in order. Perhaps the commish took my sage wisdom to heart?

3 Likes

I just found the broadcast. It’s hidden on ESPN+ under Conferences MAC. Starts at 11 today (Thursday).

They moved it back to Motown this summer…probably because the MAC couldn’t find money in the budget to upgrade the official podium it used at the House of Blues in Cleveland.

1 Like

Links for MAC Media Days here:

2 Likes

Glad the fixed it before showtime. Wouldn’t have been a good look if it went live with a 404 Error message!

Imagine being one of the 4 dipshits that voted Ohio U to win the conference. 1968!

3 Likes

On live now. Steinbrecher about to talk. Woo-hoo! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Chuck about to sing? :rofl:

1 Like

I’m very impressed by UB’s HC.

3 Likes

All of BG’s defensive video highlights were against us. Our offensive scheme absolutely sucked that day!

1 Like

Chuck Martin and Miami are coming on now.

1 Like

That was very weird. It was like Reghi and Ryan didn’t know what to say or talk about with Chuck and Salopek. While the other teams went smoothly without pauses, no so with Miami. At one point Reghi turns to Ryan and says “you have anything else” or something like that. Strange.

3 Likes

Toledo/Illinois and Coastal/UCLA are both terrible upset picks, so I’m not impressed by us being included.

1 Like

https://www.threads.net/t/Cu5Jr_VAL8a/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

1 Like

Eh, Chuck talks really fast…takes over conversation…Reghi likes Miami, knows them and I think just expects them to be at or near the top.

1 Like

It bears repeating until OU changes it:

Ohio hasn’t won the MAC title in football since man first walked on the moon.

Brett said “ yeah, no” when he answered a question.:joy::joy::joy: CM has trained him well.

5 Likes

Not sure I’d agree. UCLA kicked a last second FG to beat South Alabama by a point last season - and the Bruins had DTR at QB. Coastal has a new coach but still has Grayson McCall. Illinois was good last year but lost a lot - particularly on D.