2023 Football Season

That is a big loss, I think he contributed as much as any freshman last year.

1 Like

Next man up

Watched the Miami of Florida spring game. It’s available on the ESPN app on demand…about five minutes into the fourth quarter they played part of Lance Guidry’s pregame locker room speech before the 2010 GoDaddy Bowl.

1 Like

Could have been the numbers. There are 17 DB on the spring roster, about 6 or so with experience and only three seniors. Two more Freshmen coming in this summer…might have assumed he wasn’t going to get much PT. He does seem like a legit G5 played. Will be interesting to see where he ends up - three years of eligibility.

2 Likes

It will, he looked like a great find when signed and Weatherford as noted above…

1 Like

Bake’s most recent interview with CM shows Aveon, Hesson and Kopp taking some snaps at QB. Most clips this spring have shown only Brett and Aveon. I wonder if anyone else has gotten an audition of any consequence.

1 Like

This looks like fun!

2 Likes

Who is “Jalen Brunson”?

I think it’s supposed to be Jordan Brunson right?

1 Like

Yes. Our athletic department seems to have a problem with proofreading before issuing things. This has happened many times before. How do you think “Jalen” and his parents feel about this?

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll fix it.

Anybody out there going to the Spring Game tomorrow?

Yes i am

2 Likes

I will be there - looking forward to putting eyes on the RB from SCarolina - I have heard he is for real - not afraid of contact like last year’s addition from the P5 :thinking:

The Man, I am hoping you will bring your list of questions/grievances to The AD. When you meet him, shake his hand and say: “The AD, meet The Man. Now that we have the formalities out of the way, it’s time for business.” Then list. Deal?

Hope this link works. It’s a clip from Carolina’s SG last year. Amos probably didn’t get a fair shot as a Gamecock. The coaching staff decided to move Jaheim Bell to running back in an attempt to get him the ball and keep him happy. Bell transferred to FSU anyway.

3 Likes

He wouldn’t listen any amways

1 Like

Likely the case for most of us on this board. I still hold out hope though.

When was the last time Miami had a RB that moved the pile like that? Probably Thomas Merriweather.

1 Like