2023 Football Season

From the photos the program has been posting it would appear #5 and #2 are still running 1and 2 in the QB depth chart. Anybody see anything different?

1 Like

After 10 years, I would think anything less than 8-4 is a dismal failure considering we play in the weakest division of the weakest conference in the FBS and the fact that we’ve invested heavily in football infrastructure during that 10 year period.

8 Likes

Not to mention that we get “Lucy’d” every year with “these are the greatest recruits in all the land,” and then at some point we go “these are not D1-level players.” :wink:

2 Likes

NEVER!!

1 Like

Sad, but good advice.

Miami Hurricanes at 7:30pm ET on ACC Network Extra (ACCNX).

We can get an early glimpse of our opening game opponent this evening. (Friday night/Spring Game)

Friday Sep 1 games are below (no times yet)…my thinking is we’ll be on ACC Network while UL/GT will be on ESPN?

Louisville @ Georgia Tech
Miami (OH) @ Miami
Howard @ Eastern Michigan
Stanford @ Hawai’i

1 Like

Do we know what hotel Miami will be using for Thursday and/or Friday night?

If we could land a QB with one or possibly two years of eligibility left, who has thrown for over 6200 yards in his career, 45 TDs, and 14 INT, would you want him?

2 Likes

You can count on it. After Spring Ball concludes players that don’t like there depth chart status; tend to test the transfer portal waters.

1 Like

I’ve got my eye on that QB room.

3 Likes

That’s where the action is going to be. Unfortunately, I’m not sure it will all be welcome news.

2 Likes

I’ve got my eye on a nice Pinot, but to each their own.

1 Like

Agree.

1 Like

Not sure where to put this but Rowan Zolman of Miami has entered the transfer portal.

Blues - Played quite a bit as a Sophomore last season. Had an INT in the Bahamas Bowl. Wonder what the back story is?

1 Like

No idea. I liked what I saw. Sorry to see him go.

2 Likes

He was compared to Sterling Weatherford in size and position. Too bad. Maybe it just wasn’t going to work out. Wish him luck.

1 Like

I believe he was a true freshman last year.

3 Likes