Which sports betting app is the best?

Ohio’s tax rate is 10% vs Nevada’s 6.75%

Action Network updates the best offers for each state daily:

https://www.actionnetwork.com/online-sports-betting/ohio

1 Like

We have had legal sports betting here in Indiana for about 3 years. I started with FanDuel and recently added DraftKings. FanDuel pays quickly and sends funds expeditiously when you want to withdraw some. FanDuel’s customer support has been excellent for me as well.

DraftKings also pays winning bets quickly. I have no experience with their customer support.

DraftKings offers more odds boosts, but be careful with thise. They often look like easy money, but turn out to be losers (at least in my experience) Always take advantage of the real easy money giveaways. (Early on in Indiana they added a point to the Colts number for each x number of bets made. By kickoff the Colts were like 60 point underdogs. That’s what I mean by easy money.)

My experience with both platforms has been excellent.

1 Like

I used two free $20 bets today and took SF (barely covered) and Jax.

I felt good about the Jax. game. But wow! Lawrence is throwing like… Wait!

Turnover. C’mon Jax.

With such an odd number, what probably is going on is that they start out with the ten dollars to win $9.10, and then when most betters bet on the same team and they want to move the line to entice more money to be bet on the other team, they adjust the payouts instead of changing the point spread. So in your case, probably more money was being bet on UB -3.5 than on Miami. So instead of changing it to -4 or -5 to try to get more money on Miami, they raised the payout for Miami and lowered it for UB.

I bet at 3 different books in Nevada and 2 of them would only change the + or minus number but the third one would usually adjust the payout number instead. Virgin River in Mesquite and Southpoint in Vegas always used the bet 10 to Win 9.10. Sam’s Town in Vegas started the same, but would often adjust the payout instead of changing the point spread.

Insane. Jax and 2 1/2. Looks like a Jax win or a Charger 2-point win. Anything can happen though.

1 Like

Dick remains my hero!

1 Like