Week #10 The return of MACTION!

Well, Yellow number would have a better quip than me on this, but as a guy who once lived in mid Michigan for 5 years, I’d just say that they are used to snow on the ground in that " neck of the woods"!

1 Like

If we win two game we clinch east right

1 Like

Only if one of those wins is Buffalo, I think. We could still win the division with losing to Buffalo but it would depend on other games.

I think ohio will beat Buffalo

Buffalo’s D hung in there pretty well. The ST and offense let them down

https://x.com/barstoolbigcat/status/1719334404454027280?s=46&t=kkeF2AzE13jVd9hF623X4A

1 Like

Our kicker is perfect. That tweet is in no way, shape, and/or form relevant to Miami.

5 Likes

Another reason NOT to go to Tucson!

Is that where Barstool’s stupid bowl is?

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately I keep seeing some of the prognosticators pencil us in for that bowl, but I doubt they have much of a clue as I have seen us predicted for 4 or 5 different bowls as of this week. I have also seen MAC schools such as OU projected for the Ventures Bowl in Mobile…that would be a nice destination for our team as would Myrtle Beach.

1 Like

I saw a rep from the Barstool Bowl standing on the sidelines last week at OU.

1 Like

Yep. It’s an automatic bid for the MAC and both Miami and Ohio are bowl eligible. Not surprised at that.

It’s not even the fact that Barstool is :wastebasket:. I just don’t want to have to watch our bowl game online.

1 Like

Back to #MACtion. They’re discussing whether or not Akron will go for a 29-yard FG on 4th down. “They’ve struggled with their kicking game this year… though he nailed his last PAT.” I am so thankful for this man:

1 Like

Was always my argument. The only people who see it are fans of both teams who go online and watch it on a laptop. Plus it’s one of the more expensive venues to get to.

1 Like

Ball State at BG tied at 21 with 9 minutes left.

BG is due for their bi/triweekly letdown game.

Kent State looking like their teams from a few years ago tonight, but I suppose something has to give when 1-7 rivals match up.

2 Likes

I well remember the year Miami and Ohio were both 0-10 and we played to a tie. Thank you Tim Rose.

Ball State’ D definitely stiffens down at the goal line.

Ball State frost kicker just misses a 52 yarder at the gun. BG wins 24-21.