UMass game

As of last week, in FBS passing efficiency, he is ranked 122th out of 129.

1:00 remaining, ball outside the 20, only one timeout remaining because we burned the others earlier in the half.

• Running play for 5 yards, which takes 25 seconds off the clock.
  • Another running play for 5 yards, which takes an additional 20 seconds off the clock.
  • QB commits intentional grounding, so we have to burn our final timeout in order to avoid a 10 second runoff.
  • Because we canā€™t allow a play that keeps the clock running, our QB forces a pass into the end zone and it gets intercepted.

We get 0 points out of the drive. A guy in his 17th season as a head coach should not still be this bad at game management.

9 Likes

(We are not well coached)

4 Likes

Yet here we are, trapped in purgatory.

ā€œA couple of sixth-year quarterbacks just managing their offenses.ā€

That sentence shouldnā€™t make any sense.

2 Likes

Sounds as if I did not miss much.

1 Like

A completely unnecessary penalty wipes away a TD.

Man we are really getting in our own way

Shit. No one even bothered to look at Brett on that first down play.

If weā€™re going to have an extremely ineffective offense that doesnā€™t score points, can we at least mix up the play calling and try something exciting every once in a while? Yawn.

Our play calling is so terrible

4 Likes

Nice 3rd and 14 read option lol

1 Like

Why are we calling Aveonā€™s plays for Brett on 3rd & 14?

3 Likes

WTF is wrong with our secondary? God this would be a nauseating loss.

1 Like

Good thing we put the damn CFB playoff logo on our offseason graphics!

What a disappointment this season

Iā€™m starting to think our problems may be bigger than Graham Nicholsonā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m mentally and emotionally preparing myself for a very long season. I suggest everyone do the same.

2 Likes

Honestly thatā€™s been my take away from the games this season. No question Brett has given his body to Miami football, but I hope someone has had a conversation with him about life after football. Iā€™m saying this with concern rather than anything snarky.

2 Likes

Remember when everyone was so excited last December when all of the players were posting their ā€œIā€™M COMING BACK!ā€ messages and we were thinking there would be a legitimate chance of getting the 12th seed? That was nice at the time.

11 Likes