UMass game

Audio seems fine from my perspective.

5 Likes

Audio is now back to normal, but is about 5 minutes behind the video

1 Like

Iā€™m used to (unfortunately) the O looking disorganized, but it has leaked over to the D now.

Of course the kicker who is 4/9 just drills a 45-yarder in the rain.

1 Like

I cant say I am surprised because I kinda expected the slowish start but I feel like Umass has made the most of their drives

I feel like we should score a lot on these guys

I wish we would pick up the pace

We sound and look cursedā€¦sloppy playā€¦too many penaltiesā€¦blue uni syndrome.

1 Like

Our O is not good. As many others have said before why do we run delayed handoff RPO when Brett cannot run? I am ready to see another QB. On plus side i kind of like our Ole Miss unis.

The dangerous Kevin Davis? Are the announcers his PR team?

2 Likes

What is this redzone play calling!?

1 Like

Iā€™m going outside to pick up leaves. See you in the second.

1 Like

If we would play fast and throw 80% of the time we would score 50 on these guys. Horrific play calling and no urgency

7 Likes

Why wouldnt we call time out?

5 Likes

Fantastic time management!! Good thing we saved our 1 timeout.

2 Likes

You are going fast with passes to the 20 yard line and then you decide to run twice up the middle. The play calling is so atrocious. They cant stop our first down passing

3 Likes

Let me reply to my own post: We need a new QB

2 Likes

Brett reminds me of how Josh Betts used to play. Just throw it away and kick the FG

4 Likes

I will also reply to my own point and reiterate that maybe we should have used Hesson for the first couple games and given Brett more recovery time

5 Likes

Ok. Letā€™s just all be honest with each other and ourselves and admit that BG is a shell of his former self. Weak arm, slow feet, poor decision making. Appreciate all the grit heā€™s shown for our program over the years, but itā€™s time to move on.

3 Likes

Brett is making terrible decisions in the red zone. But I bet his decision making would have been 100 times better if we had kept the fast attack and not wasted 40 fing seconds to run up the middle twice with a running clock.

We refuse to play to our advantage because we want to win every game 17-14

4 Likes

I love Brett and will respect him til the end of time but he is a replacement level QB right now.

5 Likes