UMass game

ESPN app is ass but we are in the win column

1 Like

Worst Miami win Iā€™ve ever seen.

2 Likes

Agree. Nothing to be proud of.

1 Like

I bleed Red and White. I am a fan no matter what. I am hopeful that today is an anomaly. Otherwise, weā€™re in for a long assed season.

1 Like

Yeah no really tough game today! Thatā€™s a fantastic Umass football team and their QB is elite. We competed our butts off today.

Not pretty, but Iā€™ll take the W!

1 Like

Maybe Chucks tune will change from the team was demoralized to they were uninspiredā€¦ā€¦ canā€™t wait for this word salad post game

1 Like

PS when is the auction for the Western College jerseys? That goes down in Miami lore as one lame football game.

Woo hoo. Great 40 second drive. Made both kicks which is huuuuuge. Got lucky in OT. Two lucky penalties and missed FG and a terrible
Offense

1 Like

I attended the Miami-UMass game at Gillette in 2013. This one looked like Texas-USC from the 2006 Rose Bowl in comparison.

Hats off to Dom. His 2 clutch kicks finally got that 0 out of the win column.

2 Likes

Game was obviously awful but a win is SO much better than a loss. Maybe we can figure something out and still get to a bowl game. The MAC looked awful today pretty much across the board. Until we lose a conference game, the road to Detroit runs through Oxford still.

5 Likes

I think if anyone found out I was watching that game on my phone while at the Wisconsin - USC game they might admit me into an insane asylum.

Btw cell service is WAY better at the LA coliseum than at Yager and itā€™s 4x the size

2 Likes

Yeah, today looked like a standard matchup of below average G5 teams. That 2013 abomination was a matchup of two bad JV teams in rural Iowa.

1 Like

I did like that the broadcast included the graphic ā€œFirst overtime win since Sept. 16, 2023 vs. Cincinnati.ā€

So itā€™s our first OT win sinceā€¦ our last OT game. What a concept.

4 Likes

Yeah but itā€™s only our second ever

1 Like

It took me a second to figure it out but you nailed it.

1 Like

I was there tooā€¦ā€¦that was a pillow fight

Spoke with Mike Bath after the gameā€¦they literally put in a pass blocking scheme during that week. Not a new schemeā€¦ā€¦ A SCHEMEā€¦ā€¦

My money is going to UGA for the next two years, so Iā€™m switching over to the Dawgs gameā€¦ā€¦

I was watching on my phone from poolside Port Douglas, Australia.

6 Likes

While Dom made the clutch kicks, kudos to Brett & Kevin Davis for manipulating those final 36 seconds before the game-tying kick.

That final drive was literally Gabbert, Davis, and the sidelines.

9 Likes