UC at Miami Wednesday at 7...RED OUT!

I still feel sick over this game. Really need a win Saturday to right the ship. Before the season, I was thinking we could go 8-3 OOC, and to do that, we really need to beat ISU.

I agree- we won a game at GT that was unexpected. We then won two games where we were heavily favored in. We then lost a game where we were 3.5 point favorites and a game we were 3.5 underdogs- so went 0-2. We are going to be a slight favorite at ISU- need to win or we are not really doing anything special.

ISU Saturday is huge. Must stop the bleeding. I’ll be most curious if they can carry the same defensive intensity on the road which they played with Wed.

Good teams will be fueled by Wednesday’s heartbreak. Poor teams will let the losing compound. I think we find out a lot about this group Saturday.

UC is losing by 24 to Xavier with about 5 minutes to go

RedUCed to chumps…we are no X, but definitely hurts that Miami could not get the win against these guys.

I think it’s very hard to have two great teams at the same time at one school. I know it happens where someone has a top 25 football and basketball team at the same time, but to me, it seems like one or the other always lags. X doesn’t have this problem as their focus is solely on basketball.

1 Like

Xavier matched up really well with UC. Long guards that could cut off UC’s driving lanes and at the other end make shots. Xavier’s big guys are physical with the luxury of Nunge’s ability to step out and shoot.