Toledo

I see Toledo shooting a very efficient 42+% from trey …at far less attempts than Miami…ugh wish we played like these upper MAC teams…instead…trey, trey, trey, trey.

Getting tired of hearing “deep 3 is off the mark.” Still, only down 2 at the U8 of the 2nd.

What does Jack talk about during the timeouts?

Everytime Baker calls out Milner, I think of American Graffiti. You think he’s going to go out hot rod racing with Harrison Ford after the game?

“Ugh…let’s try and get ball inbounds and work for trey!”

Ugh…50% of Miami’s shots treys, 32% of UT’s shots treys…UT winning, of course. Getting late, down 5…time to start clanking more treys, here we go!

Hard to believe, but not every college player is a good three point shooter. It sure would be nice to have a coach who could convince his team of that.

1 Like

They keep showing a commercial for a candy bar called Kinder Bueno. Kinder is German for children, and bueno is Spanish for good. So it’s basically a United Nations of chocolatey goodness.

1 Like

Is our coaching staff dressed as barbers or pharmacists?

It’s not the quantity of our three pointers, it’s the quality. All of Toledo’s looks are in rhythm, usually uncontested. Our offense is often just dribbling around before we take a contested step back.

4 Likes

You’re just not hip to the fashions of Gen Xers.

Neither is the Toledo coaching staff.

I’m more offended by these modern referee jerseys, personally. Give me the 90s Foot Locker clerk look any day.

2 Likes

I get the Spitzer shuffle every commercial. It is a car dealer with 2 Browns lineman. It is incredibly terrible

2 Likes

It’s been that way since I became a Miami fan in 2000

I favor the Jay Wright school of coaching attire.

71-69 UT with 46.3 to go. Miami ball and time out. I’m guessing contested 3 with the shot clock winding down.

1 Like

Well, I’ve got to say, down 2 with the ball and a full shot clock here, not bad. At halftime, I’d have taken it if you told me we’d be in this situation.

Even better. ICL blocked with plenty of time. I just can’t with these guys sometimes.

Bingo. This is going to be our “close but no cigar” season, I fear. Excess threes kill dreams! 16 straight for the Rockets.

2 Likes

Can you imagine having a 3 pointer blocked with 13 seconds left on the shot clock