Toledo Game Week 2023

We gotta get Henry some reps stat. We could have won this game.

4 Likes

No MAC championship game this year.

1 Like

Don’t get me started. I was called a hater on here this week because I get irritated by CM’ s lack of preparation regarding the QB room. So here we are again. Damn it!

3 Likes

Huh? I have little confidence that we’ll win next weekend with Aveon at QB, but if we do we have a really good chance of winning the East with our schedule after that one.

1 Like

Toledo could win the west(likely will) but they still need to face an East team in the title game. Oddly enough, that could still be us. But only if we beat Ohio.

2 Likes

Kittens didn’t look that great today against a team we just beat. Albeit with our starter at qb

1 Like

Was easy to verify that today! Sad

2 Likes

D had a totally inspired second half.

We can win with AS. He has won MAC games. Team needs to rally around him and coaches need to come
Up with plays he can execute. Deep pass play needs to be put away. Get the ball quickly to 10. To Davis. To Javon Tracy. Establish the run early with Amos and Kenny. Get AS simple throws early to build his confidence. We can do this! BEAT OU!!

Wouldn’t we have seen Hesson by now if he had the stuff to win? Have to think this staff has assessed him.

2 Likes

No. They’ve had two off weeks in a row. I’m sure they’re licking their chops now with us coming in with a very rusty backup QB…

They’ve played the last two weeks. Lost to NIU two games ago and beat WMU by 3 today….I watched the game

OU is very beatable if we don’t make a run first QB try to play like Dan Marino

How do you assess a player without live practice reps? Some players shine in practice but not games. Some are so-so in practice but shine under the lights. Qbs need live reps at the very least in practice. CM should have played AV and Henry in those blow out games. I don’t know if Hesson can do it or not. Will probably never know.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know. If Aveon starts, we know he’s tough as nails but he can’t throw and it’s a bit of Groundhog Day to last year. Aveon did win a Big 10 game so props. I want to see if Henry can run the offense as he has a great arm. At least he did out of Hs.

3 Likes

I didn’t say bye weeks. Lol. They’ve had off weeks as far as their performance…

1 Like

AS coughed up the football at a critical point which cost us a chance to win the game. No excuse. Next QB up…

2 Likes

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Future starts now. Let’s see if we can’t find a way to find out what we have at QB and maybe we can win a few. Can’t look backwards. This truck has no rear view mirror yet for some reason says mom’s attic on the top.

2 Likes

Time to bring back the jet sweep!!

Don’t delete your posts. It ruins the show.

Interestingly enough, Gabbert finished with more passing yards than Finn 179-160. A credit to our D most assuredly, but also a sign that had this horrific injury not occurred, (on a play that shouldn’t have been called) signs were pointing to a Miami win.

5 Likes