The 2021 NFL Playoffs thread

Rams knock off Buccs because Cooper Kupp should be the MVP

1 Like

The games today are unreal. Incredible last minutes of the Chiefs/Bills game. OT now.

Bills HC is an absolute idiot for not doing a squib kick after late TD to burn 5 seconds…

2 Likes

And the prevent defense still prevents you from winning

1 Like

Best weekend of NFL football I’ve ever seen. Incredible

1 Like

My brain cannot comprehend what Buffalo fans must be going through at the moment…

You take the lead with 13 seconds left, and lose…

3 Likes

If they squib kick and take just 5 seconds off clock, Mahones only would have had one play before they hafta kick the FG.

2 Likes

And people were calling for Zac Taylor’s head for bleeding clock a month ago.

2 Likes

Anyone see Hill flash some sign as he was scoring the touchdown for KC, late in the game? Anywhere else, it’s taunting. In Arrowhead, for a Chief player, it’s team spirit.

Bunch of hypocritical bullshit. The NFL let the Chiefs get away with it vs the Browns and Bills last year in the playoffs as well.

He does it every time and has for years. Never gets called on it.
A Bears player stares at the opposing sideline and gets a game changing taunting penalty.
For the record, I don’t think either should be a penalty. Under the current rules, Hill should have been penalized.

Funny thing is now ESPN has an entire write up on the hypocrisy. The Bengals are gonna get Cornholed by the refs and the league, on Sunday

That might be the game that gets the NFL to change their OT rules. If it doesn’t warrant an update, I don’t know what will.

3 Likes

I for one am enjoying the Bengals post season ride, even if it ends Sunday. Far exceeded my expectations.

Young team. Hope they draft OL help.

1 Like

She must be stopped at all costs!!!

1 Like

Not to mention the POS that is Jackson Mahomes. I like Pat just fine and I have nothing against the Chiefs, but man I’m really pulling for a Bengals-49ers Super Bowl.

1 Like

Do you know anyone who isn’t enjoying the ride?

1 Like

The one guy who hates all teams from Ohio is. I tried to convince him that jumping on the bandwagon was worth his time but he declined my offer. Having been through the last 40 years I can’t entirely blame him. Started thinking of all the QB’s we’ve drafted/acquired before Joe. Just amazing. Jeff Blake, anyone? Jeff Klingler. John Kitna. Akili Smith. It goes way deep.

1 Like

Raider and Titan fans…

1 Like

@The_Sackman turns out to be a shameless front runner.

1 Like

David Klingler, not Jeff.

Either one of them sucked

1 Like