The 2021 NFL Playoffs thread

Sic Semper The Cowboys

1 Like

Checking in to see if they’re still Dem Boys

https://sadtrombone.com/

Sure, Chuck Martin sucks at time management, but even he wouldn’t run a QB draw with no timeouts and 14 seconds left. LMAO McCarthy is a turd.

1 Like

Division Weekend

Game 1: Bengals at Titans

Cincinnati leads 9-6 at the half

9 seconds to go. Bengals - Titans are tied at 16

Cincinnati wins 19-16 on a 52 yard field goal by Evan “So Money” McPherson!

Bengals advance to the AFC Championship game next Sunday!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every 30 years or so.

1 Like

Holy crap!

Bengals tried to give it away and probably would have if they hadn’t got the crucial interception late in the 4th. For some reason, the Bengal OC couldn’t seem to call quick routes w 2 step drops to take heat off of Burrows. And Burrows somehow managed to always go backwards when being sacked which took them out of FG range once (which could’ve easily been the difference in the game)

Please leave negative and fatalistic posts to other threads and just enjoy the ride on this post season the Bengals are having

To those who know more than I (pretty much everyone here will qualify) can The Bengals activate Doug Costin to play? And if so, is he eligible to receive a ring if the Bengals won it all. Not suggesting they will, just curious.

Oh don’t worry, Professor…I enjoyed the ride but was scared as hell that they were gonna blow it…comes from being a long suffering Bengal fan I guess.

I distinctly remember the last time the Bengals went to AFC finals and onto the Super Bowl vs the 49ers in ‘88…I was still a bachelor and living in Denver then…I threw a Super Bowl party at my condo and made Cincinnati chili for everyone.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure they can activate Costin but would have to move someone to clear a roster spot. Would expect everyone in the organization to get a ring if they’re on the payroll when they win.

2 Likes

Either way, I’m happy for Doug as he’s a real talent and got off of that mismanaged team in Jacksonville.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck Aaron Rodgers and that entire organization. So delightful.

3 Likes

Yeah, even the accountants get a ring. I’d expect that all players would too.

2 Likes

I attended a big Super Bowl party in Seattle for that one and took Cincinnati Chili fixings. Left the party full but depressed.

Classic example of moving from the outhouse to the penthouse!

2 Likes

So yeah, quite a weekend of games so far…

Stafford fumbles…And recovers. Throws two perfect passes. Good move to try and score instead of allowing clock to run.