Thanks to YellowNumber5, HawkTalk has been invited to the next Field of 68 call!

Maybe we can get an update from Jive on how much the other link has brought in in addition to our go fund me.

2 Likes

I CONTRIBUTED DIRECTLY TO THE UNIVERSITY

3 Likes

Well done! Anything helps.

1 Like

I actually haven’t asked the couple of folks who donated directly for specifics

1 Like

When will we get the Zoom link?

The staff usually send a text with the link a day or two before the call.

I’ll be making the donation later today. Send me a message if this is something you’re still interested in but are on the fence about. It’s a unique experience where the staff will answer pretty much anything you’re curious about.

1 Like

Jive do we send you the questions for the staff? For your records I sent a contribution of $ 250 last week to the University for the general BB fund. Thanks to you and YellowNimber5 for putting this together.

2 Likes

:+1:

Also gave direct to the Miami hoops fund. Sent Jive message with my donation info. Thanks to all who helped put his together.

2 Likes

:+1:

Made the donation to the MBB Excellence Fund. Between the GoFundMe and the donations directly to the program, we’ve raised at least $2280 (I don’t know the amount one person made, and since there wasn’t a minimum to get involved, I figured that was fine).

If you’re still thinking to yourself, “hey Jive, I don’t have anything going on tonight and I have a question or two for the staff,” let me know. It’s not too late to get involved!

3 Likes

This is really great. Between a little bit from a lot of folks, we essentially added the equivalent of 2 net new field of 68 members!

1 Like

Jive I am still not sure where to send my brief questions-please advise/ thanks

where do we find Zoom connection info for tonight’s B ball /coaches q/a? Thanks

Zoom info is in the thread you asked your questions in. First post.

Got it/ thanks

2 Likes

Is the field of 68 donation called the Miami basketball excellence fund or is it other and then type in the field of 68

1 Like

It’s the excellence fund

Thanks again Yellownumber5 and Jive for the B Ball call - very enlightening and informative. Can we do something similar with our AD and football staff. BTW for those on this site who missed the call or have not contributed please join such calls in the future and make a financial contribution.

2 Likes