Thanks to YellowNumber5, HawkTalk has been invited to the next Field of 68 call!

All members have been invited to the next Field of 68 call on February 1st at 7pm EST!

What’s the catch? The staff ask that if you make a donation in some amount to the Men’s Basketball Excellence Fund.

How can you do that? Easy! Either add to the fund @YellowNumber5 came up with here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/miamihawktalk-collection-for-mbb-excellence-fund or directly here: Miami University - Make a gift to Athletics – Your gift

If you donate using the second link, please let me know so I know to send the zoom link to you when the staff sends it my way. I will personally cover any fees GoFundMe takes to ensure 100% of your donation goes to the MBB Excellence Fund and will share a screenshot showing the full amount got there.

Feel free to ask any questions!

10 Likes

This is gonna be fun! Share the link if you can. Any amount helps.

3 Likes

Done

2 Likes

:+1:

Done.

4 Likes

The quality of people on this board continue to blow me away. Fundraising is a pain for all parties. But this is painless and given the overall biz success of this forum, it won’t take much for this deal to add up fast. Hell, at 50 bucks a person x 300 forum members, we’d raise 15k. That alone might make us one of the biggest contributors to mens hoops this year. Hot damn!

2 Likes

Done, gladly. Thanks, Yellow!

2 Likes

Made a donation to the GoFundMe!

6 Likes

I made a donation to the go fund me.

3 Likes

Done! Went through my wife’s PayPal account since I don’t have one and our finances are linked anyway, haha. Thanks Yellow and Jive!

3 Likes

1 Like

Made a donation. Make one!

2 Likes

Done

2 Likes

1 Like

Everyone is doing a great job contributing and we are raising some nice money for the team. Please share with your networks. Any amount will help these guys out.

2 Likes