Stanley Cup Playoffs 2024

Who’s your favorite to hoist the Cup???

I’m riding the Hurricanes, of course!
How can you go wrong with Aho, Guentzel, Jarvy, Svech, Necas and our stellar D…… #causechaos

Plus Brent Burns just needs the Cup more than any other old guy without one!

2 Likes

My kid was briefly a U18 Junior Cane and the Kraken did not surface from the Deep this season. So Go Carolina!

Just picked my bracket: Stars over Rangers.

I love the way they play and Rod’s coaching, but they never score in the playoffs.

My Avs could either win the whole damn thing or get swept in the first round…there seems to be very little in between “Holy shit, they’re amazing” and “didn’t even bother to show up tonight”, lol. If our defense and goaltending can manage to fix their swiss cheese tendencies, we can definitely make a run. Regardless, watching Mackinnon play this season has been absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

Jack Roslovic on the top line tonight for the Rags.

And Roslovic gets his first NHL playoff goal.

5 Likes

Kiefer Sherwood also scored!! I would assume that’s also his first NHL playoff goal

2 Likes

I’m pulling for the Panthers. I am a CBJ fan but they have been abysmal the last two years. I have a high school buddy in Palm Beach Gardens and have been to a Panthers game with him each of the past two seasons. Bobrovsky is the goaltender-former CBJ star. Their arena is literally on the edge of the Everglades.

1 Like

Roslovic’s goal was a beauty! I can’t with the rangers, but a Miami kid on that team gets a few hand claps, as long as it has no impact on my team :joy:.

Bob has been on fire, I’m really hoping he cools off!

Roslovic with an assist tonight already.

1 Like

Canes close out Islanders!

Oh yeah, bring on the Rangers! Gonna be a heckuva a series.

1 Like

Kiefer Sherwood and the Predators eliminated in game 6 :frowning: unfortunately for me I had them winning it all. Oh well

Boston v. Toronto game 7! Incredible drama!