Softball vs Kent

Miami lost a four run lead in the top of 4. Now 5-5 going to the bottom of 4.

So far, home runs by Kobayashi and Golembiewski.

Spaid homers. 8-6 Miami in the bottom of the 6th.

1 Like

Kent goes down 1-2-3 in the 7th. Another win 8-6. Three more dingers today!

I’ve noticed a trend in a lot of our games- build an early 4-5 run lead, blow it all at once, win it late with bombs. Did that today, did it against Buffalo and Louisiana among others.

Was able to go to the game today, Golembiewski’s and Spaid’s home runs were BOMBS! It looked almost like Spaid’s homer was going to hit the lights. I think Jenna’s home run is still in the air😂

5 Likes

Oxford Bombers!

Game 1 right now. Kent State is up 1-0 is the bottom of the 1st

1 Like

2 3-run homers and a single homer by Miami in the bottom of the 1st. It’s 7-1 and Kent State’s starting pitcher has been chased.

I have so much work to do and I’m glad I’m here

8 Likes

Just looked at the box: Our #8 hitter is 2-2 with 2 three run homers.

Not a bad line-up!

2 Likes

After 2, now 12-1 with four (4) home runs. Just incredible how the woman can hit the ball.

2 Likes

In addition to homers, it seems we draw a lot of walks. Nice to see discipline when you know you can tear the cover off the ball.

10 Likes

We about ti run rule kent

Miami up 13-1 in the top of the 5th. Home runs by Blaska, Parisien, and Bartholomew (2).

1 Like

79° and it looks like this today

1 Like

I think I’ve “liked” more softball posts than any other category over this past school year.

5 Likes

Hitchcock and Jarvis working on a 2 hitter.

13-1 final in 5!

2 Likes

I really wish a local White Castle franchise owner would hire coach Kumar to do commercials and maybe throw some NIL money at the players.

2 Likes

We score 7 in the 1st of G2. This team is just relentless. Trying to finish the home slate in style!

4 Likes