RedBird Rivalry week’

Big game tonight, boys. Made sure to pour the coffee into my Miami mug this morning. Let’s go Redhawks!

2 Likes

Game days are special. More so when we have a chance to win, but it’s still game day!

Pride in the Red and White!

2 Likes

Watched a handicapping blog - Pub Sports Radio / on YouTube featuring tonight’s game. The main guy constantly referred to us as MiamiO - more than 15 times. Annoying!

They’re taking the under and calling it a toss up.

Idiots say Miami of Ohio. Sportscasters with a brain say Miami or Miami University .

1 Like

I know it’s been mentioned before but what’s the point of playing a weekday game unless it gets nationally televised on something other than ESPN+. Makes no sense. Sort of surprised that the contract allows for that. Obviously it must.

2 Likes

Just announced by the MAC…

WINNER TONIGHT IS OFF TO THE BAHAMAS BOWL!!!

3 Likes

I can’t find that on the MAC web site - where did you find that announcement?

1 Like

David Sayler retweeting the MAC.

1 Like

I will say Miami of Ohio until I die. Miami University sold me the button that says that. Unless you know and understand the whole story about why it even became an issue you’re in the idiot compound…

RT from Wilmington NC $678 cheapest fare.

We get Michael Reghi on the play by play tonight. Ain’t that wonderful! Oh, well. Just win and go Junkanoo under the coconut palms!

1 Like

CBS shows UAB as the CUSA rep in Nasssu.

MACtion!

1 Like

The Miami pregame broadcast is saying Steele is going to try to play. Bake and Terry were both dubious about whether he should be cleared and said they hoped Ball State had made the right decision.

Sparse crowd on hand but its my daughters last home game as a Shako so I had to be here. Lets go to the :bahamas:

6 Likes

Still not an important enough game. ESPN2 would rather show the Empire Classic college basketball consolation game
:frowning:

Throw the score etc in as much as you can. Without access to most sites. Thanks. Have passports, will travel.

1 Like

Let’s go, mutherfletchers!!!

1 Like

LETS ROCK AND ROLL!!

1 Like