Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Correct…quick slants…instead, we get Sweatervest!

Canes can just rear back on 3rd down.

As opposed to not sliding and getting hurt?

I’ll take sliding and not getting injured.

1 Like

CM is killing this game…granted we are up against it a bit…but no chance with his gameplanning.

2 Likes

Larvadain has been our bright spot on offense, he’s quick and has been getting some good separation for the short passing game. We can’t only give him though, someone else among the backs or wideouts has to step up.

2 Likes

Need to throw it to Kevin Davis some…

2 Likes

They have run slants. New guy caught his slant for a gain of 30. Here’s the thing about slants though, if they’re not open because of press coverage, guys taking away inside routes, zone coverage without an open window, etc…then what?

I also like getting the TE involved. Would like to see them try that a little bit although I worry the LBs are too athletic for our TEs.

Get the run game going

2 Likes

Offense so incredibly predictable

leak the TE out on before that FG attempt series then…just something that shows you are not predictably boring and not trying to even win…CM appeared to be solely trying to get to the half @ 10-0, not trying to score.

1 Like

Terrible start to half.

My wife is watching New Girl in the other room. I think that might be the better choice now.

Ha asking the U’s AD about the potential of an on-campus stadium and forcing him to say “Eh… I don’t think so” just made this awkward interview worth it.

1 Like

We don’t look remotely competitive in this game…I am still watching but turned off the sound…I can’t bear to watch and listen.

Whoops

Guess throwing the ball into the end zone is “not trying to even win”

2 Likes

Oh, and another easy TD for the Canes.

…didn’t expect to win tonight, but I sure did expect better than this…

D letdown

2 Likes

The 2-pt convention was just embarrassing …

1 Like

We better play loose the rest of the way. Down 21, there is no excuse to do anything but insanity. Who cares if we lose. Go for broke.

4 Likes

I want aveon smith :sob:

2 Likes

We got the doors blown off by OSU in 2019 and still managed a MAC title, but I’m inclined we’ll resemble 2022 far more. Keep in mind we barely won 2-3 of our games thanks to a near lights-out defense and some key turnovers.

2 Likes