Real Football 2023 - Miami at Miami

Agreed…bummer, hopefully an ankle sprain, only.

Take all the starters out. Care for the injured. Get the hell out of Dodge.

PS. Improve the offense, please.

This really isn’t hyperbole. It’s not one or two plays, it’s his whole philosophy. He’s scared of innovation, of being unpredictable. He knows he probably won’t win, so LETS TAKE OUR LUMPS, MEN! ON TO THE MAC!

2 Likes

End of 3rd stats. As Jim Bouton once said…Tell Your Statistics To Shut Up!

(Bouton was reminded of the classic Peanuts strip in which Lucy explains all the stats of their ball club’s performance, and Charlie Brown says, “Tell your statistics to shut up.”)

Nope…we are trying to win :wink:

I’m sorry it’s just numbing…U is improved, but our Miami never had a chance w/ this plan. Why I had hoped it would be different this year…no idea.

Did he get hurt?

Other lesser tier schools go in and play with P5 all the time…not us with CM.

They’re exploiting the right dude of our D line with little resistance - all night.

There it goes again. Nobody over ther can stop their backs. So much for a 16 point spread!

Chuck is just “OK”
We need better than this.
Even Kent shows up with a better offense most of the time…

1 Like

Idk, Alec Bevelhimer has been punting….

He has to go!

1 Like

Play calling aside - I’ve watched Kent and UMASS - we will be fine against these teams. Neither have near the closing speed as Coral Gables

2 Likes

I think for the sake of my sanity I may need to turn this game off… yeah, the Canes had superior talent, but our offensive game plan and play calling is just so incredibly lame (might I say incompetent ?), that it takes all the fun out of watching this game

We might lose but we should be closer. That’s my issue. Play to be closer.

4 Likes

Ten years of hyped mediocre football. Can beat most MAC teams and the overmatched FCS teams we schedule. Nobody els3 who is even decent.

1 Like

Lance Guidry has easiest job in on college football

10 years of mediocrity
Yes - he did turn the program around
Yes - recruiting has been pretty good
BUT we have gone nowhere since
We need to be better than this!

7 Likes

Oh look! Brett is still in the game!

I was just hoping to come away with some excitement over what is to come…this just looks like a complete embarrassment.

OL can’t move anyone, struggles to hold a block and we have done nothing innovative to help them out. Run game - 0, Brett non-factor.

Defense I suppose and number 10 the take away…CM in a sweatervest tonight, about as fitting as it gets?!

4 Likes