Pregame Flyover vs Toledo

Hi, new to this forum. My son is doing the flyover this weekend for the US Navy. I know it’s on ESPNU, but a lot of times they miss flyover for a variety of reasons. I was wondering if I could find a video of that and the halftime show?

13 Likes

Welcome and very cool!

1 Like

Hi Taylor I am with Folds of Honor, I hope your family never needs us, we provide scholarships to the families of fallen or disabled military and first responders.

Thank your son and family for their service. We need to salute the 1% that keep us safe. Happy to connect on Facebook or LinkedIn for anyone interested in more information about what our charity does to Honor their sacrifice, Educate their legacy. R. David Nein MU '75
rdnein@foldsofhonor.org

10 Likes

Are you looking for the band halftime show? I can try to record the flyover and whatever happens at halftime. I’m a bit of an aviation fan and a pilot myself (just GA, not military), so I’m excited this is happening!

1 Like

My son and the other aviators are brought out at halftime to be introduced. I think his wingman must be an alumnus.

7 Likes

I’ll attempt to get a recording of that as well. Hopefully other hawktalkers can assist so we get a few angles!

5 Likes

Fantastic!

Thank you for your service…To the greatest country in the world!

And welcome to the Board.

4 Likes

Please thank your son for his service! What is his aircraft? And do you know the flight path? I don’t recall a flyover and would be interested to know if it will be from the North(ish) end zone to the South(ish) end zone.

3 Likes

We’ll be looking for it. Cool!

And thank your son from all of for his service.

3 Likes

I’ll try to video record the half time. I’m often times in the N. end Zone ( long story).

2 Likes

Thanks to them All for their service! :us:

5 Likes

Disregard my previous post, putting my Miami degree to good work-totally misread the post

1 Like

He’s flying the F18 Super Hornet

2 Likes

https://x.com/miamiredhawks/status/1715111296725885079?s=46&t=Mwc894NmZi2sl3ixPUgjFA

3 Likes

Will try to film it and post a video of it.

5 Likes

South to north.
3:54:27 time on target

2 Likes

Thank you!

Was this whirlybird part of the same group coming to the game? Ps, if that thing delivered free beer to the stadium for a pre game cook, every student would be there!

1 Like

I believe it’s all part of “Heroes Week”. I’m guessing they’ll have this parked on the lawn for Saturday’s game and then the flyover before kickoff. Maybe a few other military vehicles as well?

2 Likes

Had Tom O’Hawk jumped out on horseback I would have lost my mind

2 Likes