Prediction Wednesday

We had a great opening drive and then it was over for our offense. The D kept the game close until half. They were bigger, stronger, faster and deep. I was proud of how we competed but it was never close.

2 Likes

We shall see huh???

The game turned completely in the first three minutes of the 3rd quarter.

2 Likes

People have been saying this for a while, but the G5 has actually consistently improved their record against the P5 the last decade. I just don’t see it falling apart in a single season. And not all P5s are bigs.

Does the offense improve with Koehler gone? Even though Hipp has graduated? If so, we have a great chance to win. If not, this is going to be a boring year of football.

2 Likes

We were all ‘nervous’ about the portal, dare I say it’s helped Miami?

Stand corrected. For some reason thought Brett went out very early while we were ahead.

Terrible pick but still going with the Redhawks! L&H!

The portal may have helped us this season. However, the players that left may have helped us more in the future. There is really no way to know for sure. Time will tell. I can’t wait for tonight though!

1 Like

I agree. I was at the game and other than the opening drive, which was a thing of beauty. We were shut down after that. The defense gave Levis fits and most of his yards came after the game was no longer in doubt. The final score did not reflect the game the RedHawks played. They just wore us down.

Miami U - 20
University of Miami of Florida at Coral Gables - 17

Man that Florida school has a long name.

Did anyone share Lil’s inflammatory rhetoric with the team? Talk about bulletin board material.

1 Like

UM 24
MU 13

So, who’s got the play sheet calling plays bro? You stand corrected.

Ugh Sweater vest part deux…that could be a problem if we go to CM “keep away offense.”

Please say your intel is wrong…b/c I see it now: run, run, Chuck it deep…

:wink:

Ugh…CM is killing us with this play calling…sure The U more speed, and we’ve made some bonehead plays…but, run, run, uh pass?

1 Like

Apparently CM also runs his real life offense on a janky laptop keyboard, too.

I think GuardHawk gets it this week.

The bad news is I don’t see this changing anytime soon. I like CM as defensive coordinator. However, I do not like him calling the offense. Why not give it to Gus? Welsh is not an offensive coordinator. He received title only.

1 Like

To your point: In most progressive organizations, the most creative, imaginative, intelligent problem solvers get the promotion…not the guy who’s necessarily been there the longest.

I agree with you on Gus…and, BTW, Aveon should have been in the game sooner.

2 Likes