Prediction Wednesday

Miami fla 7-10-14-0 = 31
Miami oh 3-3-6-0 = 12

Miami 17
Coral Gables 34

1 Like

Ugh Sweater vest part deux…that could be a problem if we go to CM “keep away offense.”

Please say your intel is wrong…b/c I see it now: run, run, Chuck it deep…

:wink:

The sweater vest, oh that pesky sweater vest.:joy:

Canes 27 Miami U 17

1 Like

MoF 31

MoO 13

Chuck hasn’t called the offense since 2018 if I recall correctly. Who knows if he’s got the same trust with Welsh as he did with Koehler, but given how he’s been here for ages as an assistant until being promoted this past offseason you would assume there’s a strong relationship between the two.

1 Like

OK-our offense has a history of being bad, we don’t win out of conference games, we therefore will lose by 18. I see the O putting the D in several poor positions. Can’t get out of them all unscathed.

3 Likes

CM did not let Koehler do what he wanted. CM will be heavily involved in playcalling .

MU - 2

UM - 0

Redhawks 24
Canes 20

7 of us so far picked the good guys. Spanks both wins and loses on a technicality.

Hope no serious injuries and not to get blown out.

1 Like

I played the game on NCAA 01 (an emulator version on the Retro Games website). I really don’t understand how people play/played sports games on computers instead of consoles. With the limitations of the keyboard, I figured out defense and offense was more of a “fall forward for 3 yards every play” approach. However kicking with the keyboard was easier than I anticipated…

As a result:
Miami U. 3
U. of Miami 0

Book it!

2 Likes

Their Miami 21
Our Miami 17

Keep this in mind…

Tonight, Kent State, playing at UCF, is a 35 point dog…Why is this important?

Kids on other teams scoreboard watch, and UCF is making a claim for bragging rights in the state of Florida and I’d bet that the Hurricane players know that Kent State is a MAC team and they probably equate Kent State with the RedHawks…so when UCF wins handily (as I suspect they will by probably 30+), the Hurricane players will “psychologically take the bait” and figure that they’re at least as good as UCF and that the RedHawks are on about the same level as Kent…so tomorrow night’s game should be an easy win for them. If they buy into that mindset, then they could get trapped at home…

1 Like

where do you get this information? just flat out wrong.

1 Like

Nothing to do with research or reasoned logic. Just seem to remember last year against a pretty good UK team we were winning before they took Brett out. Figured now he’s back and healthy he can pick up where he left off.

The REAL MIAMI UNIVERSITY–Oxford Ohio–Home of the REDHAWKS–Love & Honor! —27
The U from the reclaimed swamplands----20

1 Like

Guess I was watching a different game. UK was leading by three at half, UK took second half kickoff for TD, next series we fumble they go right back and score and up 17, they were up 24 before Brett got hurt.

1 Like

Correct…that said…we scored first, maybe opening drive and 10-13 @ half and we could have had lead.

They got a kick return TD as I recall to start 2nd half, ugh…then we lost Brett end of 3rd or early 4th?

Interested to see if our Oline can open some holes, as we have some options at RB (including quick and speedy and bruising). Brett could go to work then.

1 Like