1 Like

Miami 8
Toledo 5

It’s MLB playoff season

5 Likes

Miami 23. Toledo 14.

1 Like

Miami - 24. Toledo- 21

A Loss unless TEAM finally starts playing up to their talent which they have yet to do.

1 Like

Heres our preview podcast (Sorry we arent so nice). Revenge on the mind of Rocket fans this weekend.

24-10 bad guys.

Although the scores have been different- the results have been as I expected when I thought we would go 7-5. This game I also had penciled in as a loss and nothing I have seen changes my mind

I think we get down early and then star to figure them out but we dont score enough

Toledo 24
Miami 16

We would have to play MUCH better than we have so far in order to beat the likes of Toledo. Continuing to make glaring mistakes (delays, momentum killing timeouts, penalties, poor decision making (by Brett) and piss poor play calling within the red zone will doom us. We obviously aren’t prolific in scoring points so we must come away with points every time we are in the red zone, especially when we play the better MAC teams.

I expect improvement this week, but still don’t expect us to come away with a win against the Rockets. Still expect us to find a way to get to 6-6 and a bowl berth.

1 Like

MU 23 -20.

3 Likes

24-13…them…wishing for us and that I’m wrong with them.

1 Like

Somehow…We win 20-17.

1 Like

I’m with the best sports page editor The Miami Student has ever had ( ever will have!!! ):sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eddie goes with his gut. Or in some cases his liver.

1 Like

Miami 13
Rockettes 23

Toledo is the best defense in the conference other than us. Going to need significant improvement on offense to have any chance in this one.

The defense will need to get at least two turnovers and Brett needs to finally “get it together”, if we can get a few turnovers, maybe we can pull on the W 17-14. If we don’t win the turnover battle and don’t get any lucky breaks - Toledo wins 28-10.

Spoiler: even if you win, you aren’t getting revenge.

And if this is a revenge game for anyone, wouldn’t it be Gabbert’s revenge game?

If MU goes 5-3 and a loss was in the Glass Bowl in front of a sell out… that will do for our seniors.

“Revenge” in the regular season shouldn’t be enough. That’s the point.