Portal

Andre Johnson - another veteran with 856 offensive snaps at ASU (2020-2023) - not as strong a pff at 56.3

Kam Perry - young with not many snaps at Indiana but had 54 last year and graded out 60.8

Solid offensive haul!

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

Just checked out of curiosity, Zolman is no longer listed on the Gophers roster. Grass ain’t always greener friends. Likely would be starting for Miami this season.

2 Likes

Maybe he got hurt and quit the game. It’s interesting how some kids who transfer out simply disappear from all football social media. There is a lot of buzz when they land somewhere but absolute crickets when they disappear.

Jacquez Warren is another case in point for Miami. He went in the portal with solid tape and additional eligibility and simply vanished.

3 Likes

Can’t help but like Jacquez!

“When I was younger, I always wanted to play for the Miami Hurricanes, but when (the RedHawks) reached out, I was like, ‘Wait, this isn’t Florida!’”

But then it all started to fall in place, he said:

“I was a Pittsburgh Steelers fan and then I found out Big Ben (Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger) went to Miami. And the more I looked into it, the more I realized all the football history Miami has.

“I know the Hurricanes might think they are the real Miami, but history says otherwise."

6 Likes

Here’s a surprise!

This is a very interesting list. Several FCS schools are harvesting FBS players big time. Some have taken as many as 15-20 or more. Lots of kids seem to be heading to HBCUs.

88 players from the MAC to FCS this portal season.

2 Likes

Wow. I don’t know the reason why he left Miami, but I kind of feel sorry for the kid. Playing his last year for RMU is quite a waste of his talents.

3 Likes

“I want to be the best player here at Miami”

• Jacquez Warren

I guess he meant Robert Morris.

1 Like

I believe Warren graduated, so with at least one more year of eligibility left he was probably looking for a graduate program AND a place that would pay for at least one year of graduate school via a football scholarship.

3 Likes

I thought for certain he’d get a P4 spot. He’s from Durham, NC so going to RMU wasn’t going home.

2 Likes

There are two other former Redhawks on the RMU roster - DB Dee Pierce and OL Ryan O’Hair. Both saw a lot of playing time last year for RMU.

3 Likes

Ourlads has 2024 depth charts.

Larvadain is starting at WR at South Carolina and Woullard is starting at DE at Oklahoma. Amos is Ole Miss’ #3.

1 Like

#3.

6 Likes

Do they have Miamis depth charts

1 Like

That depth chart was last updated on May 31st and list players who are no longer on the team or who are out for the season with injuries. I doubt that it is very accurate.

2 Likes

Well we know Tracy is out, and Rohrs has been out most of camp. So I would likely sub Brunson and Charlie Nank for those two. Although I think we’ll play 3 RB’s anyways.

Pretty sure Hardrick will be at LCB instead of Yharbrough.

1 Like

Coldiron’s name is missing, too. I think CM said something about Nank filling the hole on the OL.

Which Tracy is out?

2 Likes

Kenny (RB)