Portal

It’s like a Saturday Night Live routine about the college football transfer portal. Brought to you by Dr Pepper.

2 Likes

Maybe he just wants to play closer to home (snark)

Well, Mississippi is closer than Boulder. And heck, he’s still technically playing in Oxford!

(Assuming he doesn’t switch to another school.)

1 Like

For some reason I find this incredibly sad. What a hot mess.

6 Likes

I suspect there are a few people around him who do not have his best interests in mind and who are whispering nonsense in his ear.

4 Likes

True in so many cases.

Hard to imagine he’ll get many carries there. Even after losing Quinshon Judkins to OSU they are still pretty stacked at RB. I believe they got Logan Diggs from LSU. Among others.

I should talk to this kid. Look, I haven’t told any of you this before, but I got an NIL offer a while back from a collective at OU asking me to switch to their forum and write the same third rate jokes I write here. They were gonna pay me $5. I found the attention flattering, but ultimately I said no because I feel honoring commitments is important. Also, the writing on their board is full of basic grammatical errors and it would have annoyed me. Famous Amos, shoot me a note, I’ve been in your shoes!

3 Likes

To paraphrase Eric “Otter” Stratton, YellowNumber5’s right. Psychotic, but absolutely right.

2 Likes

ANOS IS AN ANUS

2 Likes

No, he’s just got Steve Miller syndrome. Big ego. “Some people call me The Space Cowboy…” Bullshit, Steve Miller. No one has ever called you that. You’re not Elon Musk and don’t tell me “well he didn’t exist…” Fine. “Some call me the gangster of love…” Jesus, Steve. No one ever called you that and honestly, it’s probably more likely you were called Space Cowboy as ridiculous as that sounds…” But like Amos, his crew tells him “those lyrics sound great. You’re great!” And group think sets in. And even though not one person believes anyone ever called Steve “Maurice” no one says a peep because, money! Amos is a good kid getting bad advice. Again, I’m here to help.

3 Likes

If this turns out to be true, the kid went from not much at SC, to a star at Miami, to God-knows-what-would-happen at Miss St., to a pass blocker at Colorado, to a 3rd string RB at Ole Miss.

Once in a interview, Wally said this when asked about why Miami: “Big fish in a small pond.” I hate that answer, but Amos is at risk of going from a blue whale to a sardine.

3 Likes

After he collects the NIL from other schools though his specific contract negotiations, he will circle back to MU. This is our secret tactic that no one else knows about - get paid by other schools as much as you can, but make sure the NIL contract has an out clause and come back to graduate at MU and destroy NW, UC, and maybe upset ND.

1 Like

By the time he’d done Rashad might have racked up as many teams as my old Mariners buddy Morgana!

1 Like

Just yesterday he was advertising a podcast he did on his story for Colorado

Today it’s this :joy:

Rachad. Seriously/. Get back here to Oxford and help the RedHawks run the table in 2024. You know the playbook, you can play, you can run, you can win, you can move on to the next level by remaining a RedHawk. It’s time to stop seeing what the greener grass on the other side of the fence looks like. Better to be the MVP of the MAC than some bench player elsewhere. Welcome home.

8 Likes

1 Like

Unreal. He just decommitted and transferred again. Florida. Billy Napier just tweeted it.

You assume I’m joking, but you can’t be 100% sure, can you?