Portal

I am not an expert on Dannen but I find the comment that he is not considered a good AD by most debatable if he has already been promoted to Tulane from UNi and Washington from Tulane

1 Like

By most affiliated with his stop at Tulane for last 6+yrs. Other knock was he spent all his time on committees rather than raising $ and evaluating coaches/programs.
But this is a portal topic, so we can discuss separately if you wish. Sounds like it’s personal and we’ll need to agree to disagree.

1 Like

Dang, I thought Rocky Lombardi used up all his eligibility.

Do whut?

1 Like

CM is on it.

Just trying to make a “funny” since Rocky was, I believe a 4-star and he’s from Iowa. More of an eye roller since he’s never been that great IMO.

1 Like

Albany QB to Miami Hurricanes.

Wrong Miami blues!!!

I thought he looked good this year……not this good tho

1 Like

According to On3 Mehki Miller going to UC

1 Like

Ah. He transferred to NIU from Michigan State.

I would have taken him but alas to the Hurricanes he went!

1 Like

From MSU to NIU, iirc

Yeah. That’s what I meant. I think that’s was I said but differently. Thanks. Lol

1 Like

BG announced seven transfer- ins - all enrolled and participating in spring practice. Three of the seven are from FCS.

I wonder to what degree the coaching staff looks at FCS and lower for potential players

Wasn’t Gage FCS from Southeastern Louisiana? I thought we had someone who transferred from Mercer as well. I think there is quite a bit of talent to be mined at the FCS level so I hope we are looking there and continue to do so.

1 Like

Right Gage and McKee both were from FCS and both were huge players for us this year

The big ones eatiin’ up the mid sized ones and the mid sized ones eatin’ up the little ones. Us to them and them to us.

The new NCAA cycle of life. Being a coach right about now has got to be miserable. You think maybe you’re on to something and puff! At any school…at any level…at any level of success.

2 Likes

They should look just as hard there as FBS. There are many under recruited players in D2 and FCS. Low hanging fruit if you know how to spot talent.

1 Like

Preach

1 Like