Pittsburgh Steelers 2024

I am shocked…Assuming it is true.

Pickett is not an NFL winner. And with a new QB1 with Wilson, it’s time to burn the boats for Kenny’s backers.

Repots are Pickett refused to dress as the 3rd QB for Game 17 and then reacted poorly to the arrival of Wilson, voicing his opinion that he shouldn’t have to compete for the starting job. I don’t know how much Wilson has in the tank but he’s an upgrade from both Pickett and Rudolph.

Like Rudolph, Picket will probably flourish with a real NFL coordinator and a head coach that has a talent other than hyperbole

When did Rudolph “flourish”? He beat the Bengals who were without Joe Burrow, a terrible Seahawks team and a Ravens team resting their starters. Pickett was a clear reach when he was drafted in the first round, borne out by his subsequent performance over two years. He’s unlikely to “flourish” on the bench in Philly.

Not a Steelers fan. Pickett didn’t get much of a chance with Canada at OC but he did not show nearly enough to justify a starting the job going into 2024, let alone with a bad attitude. You can suck or be an asshole, if you’re both then you’re gone.

1 Like

Mason never played terrible, and never even lost his opportunities due to his play, but injuries

1 Like

I seriously doubt the reports of him being an ass are real. The entire Steelers organization saw him almost everyday for what, 6 years? He’s just a scapegoat for Mike Tomlin

1 Like

@MUHawk0810 You have a short memory. I was in Paul Brown Stadium when Mason got yanked for Duck Hodges. Mason lost that opportunity because he sucked, not due to injury. That the coaches that saw him every day had him behind Trubisky on the depth chart tells me all I need to know. As for Pickett’s attitude problem look around the internet, many league insiders are reporting the same story. I was rooting for Kenny and Canada was an albatross but he never showed he had what it takes to be an NFL starter.

Fair enough. I guess it’s just shocking to see the Steelers mess this up so bad….id expect the Browns to do something like this….oh well

1 Like

Justin Fields? What on earth is happening

1 Like

Shrewd. Good to have him…But for how long?

They will surely try to extend him before the May deadline.

And when he seeks a Daniel Jones 4/160 deal, what will you do?

Draft a QB in ‘25?

1 Like

KO rules change…Bang!

Steelers sign Patterson! Solve problem of ko returner, rb3, and wr5-6.

Huge News! Absolutely caught me napping.

Steelers now a legitimate Super Bowl contender…Perhaps even the favorite.

Here it is:

They signed Matthew Wright again. Definitely their favorite kicker not named Chris.

OL, C, WR, and…Something coming up.

I like all of the picks. Needs filled and talent added.

Khan is 2-2 on drafts. Here’s hoping for no injuries through the off season!