Pittsburgh Steelers 2023

What’s wrong with doing something else during his six weeks off?

1 Like

Ask the Bears or the author of the article.

Regardless…Still looks like a steal. Big steal if you factor in they rented Claypool for a year+ and inexplicably gave up the earlier of their two second-round picks. The #1 pick!

So you don’t have any point in posting the article, because this is really about production on the field? Got it.

The article is Steelers-related. This is a Steelers thread. That’s why it was posted. I’ll repeat…

The article is Steelers-related. This is a Steelers thread. That’s why it was posted.

1 Like

Oft-injured Price…Injured again.

Very talented. Hopefully it is not serious and he can help the secondary.

Steelers cornerback Cory Trice Jr. was carted off the field at training camp after a run play that left him down in a heap.

On the play, Cory Trice came in to fill the gap on an outside zone run. He went low to make the tackle and had multiple players fall on his legs, causing him to go down. He did not put much weight on his leg and was helped off by trainers. He was carted off in the back of the cart and left the field to go the locker room.

I wonder if the Steelers give William Jackson a call?

He knows the system. I wonder if he’s healthy.

Larry Ogunjobi, Nate Herbig and Tre Norwood not playing vs. Bills. Hopefully, they are 100% for the opener.

Herbig’s brother (Nick) looks like another great draft pick.

Just saw Tommy Doyle injure his knee on a non-contact play…hopefully hes OK. Opposite knee that he had ACL surgery on last season…

“carted to the locker room after athletic trainers put an aircast on his injured left leg.”

Not good.

Steelers get 6th round pick for Green. I’ll take it.

Gentry released. Just too much TE depth. He’s good enough to make another roster.

Apparently Steelers signed Desmond King to help in the backfield. Should greatly help the weakest part of the team.

LOL. Go for it. What the hell does this team have to lose?

Total Yards Right Now: 2nd Quarter.

SF 184
Pitt -3

Yes…That’s NEGATIVE 3

20-0.

And that’s why you don’t praise a team based on the preseason. 49ers are way better than the Steelers right now.

I’m sure in year 3, Matt Canada’s offense will finally show its potential!

Heyward out…Could miss up to 8 weeks.

18 hours ago, I would have predicted 10-11 wins for the Steelers. Quickly, I have reduced it to 9.

Kahn is going to have to use a 1st round pick to trade for a DT because without Cam, we have no playmakersoat that position

Home Monday Night Dog!

Steelers get 2…maybe 2.5.

1. Pickett has not been accurate enough thru 1.5 games for the Steelers to win. He needs to fix it.

2. Tomlin is a dumbass to go for 2 in the first half. It is gonna burn them.

3. This game is too violent. Too many injuries. Only 15.5 more games until the playoffs!