Pitt game

I had burned it to DVD about 10-12 years ago, and recently went to upload it to YouTube but couldn’t find it. I haven’t given up hope, and will do an exhaustive search this winter. Obviously I’ll let MHT know if I find it.

It was on a regional sports network and a Tennessee feed. The announcers were very complimentary of Miami and the atmosphere.

1 Like

Can the admins institute a 24-hr posting ban on anyone who types “ACC” the rest of the season? You can start with me if you need to.

1 Like

Great question. I’m not an admin, so you’d need to ask them. But, you can write me for a free booklet about other important fan related topics if you like:
Fan Information Center/ Yellow Industries /“free booklet” 80109 Pueblo Colorado.

Impressive kid, hope we can hang onto him for a few years

2 Likes

Pitt received 11 votes in the Ap poll FWIW