We’re not going anywhere!
And a top MAC team shouldn’t lose by 45 to a bottom third ACC team. BG just lost to an FCS team. I say we beat HC something like 31-13.
I can think of several better uses for the next $8 Million…won’t involve paying it all to players.
No argument there.
I mean, when has that really been the case for the last 20+ years? The only good OOC we’ve had since Big Ben was 2023.
For those from out of town that are staying tonight, DM me if you need restaurant (or bar) recommendations…
Fire Chuck Martin and hire Ted Lasso.
Non-competitive across the board today. Giving up 646 yds on D. A running game, excluding QB sacks and scrambles, netting 36 yds on 17 runs. Chuck seems to be oblivious to what it takes to succeed so perhaps it’s time to give him a parting gift and wish him farewell
We all know Chuck doesn’t give a shit until MAC play begins. I question whether that’s sustainable when we spend eight figures on the roster, or if the donors expect a better ROI.
You just witnessed what Chuck Martin can do with a 9 million dollar roster.
While calling the BC/UC game, Tim Brando discussed UC’s schedule and said “Miami-Ohio is no pushover…”
Pitt would beg to differ.
If that’s what a 8-10 million dollar roster looks like I would’ve like to set aside 2 mill to keep Eian Elmer.
If our donors aren’t blowing up Saylers phone within the next few weeks when we loose to Holy across and UC then we got problems
The problem is the OOC we will def handle holy cross. We all be saying Chuck is fine when we’re 7-5 and looking forward to making the MACCG. I have seen all the other decent mac teams like UMass, Ohio and Toledo establish the run vs OOC…and they play to win
This result truly sucked today, but Pitt is likely not a bottom third ACC team - they had a winning record in their conference last year and have some real talent at QB and wideout. And their D was top 8 vs the run nationally last year and is always solid.
Pitt is definitely better than a lot of us thought they would be. Are they ACC championship material? Who knows? I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
I would love to see Chuck Martin be like a CEO for Miami football. Bring in a young exciting coach that can ignite this program and carry us to a new conference. His attitude for ooc is exhausting. I’m sure his presser will be same as always
No; CM clearly has no higher aspirations for this program. He literally trashed his own freaking players before playing a mid tier program of a bottom P4 team. I’d rather have a young, hungry person who actually has ambitions for their career and the program
That FCS team was Tarleton State - who beat Army at West Point last season.
They aren’t.