PGA what a mess

Absolutely!! If we were in a bad situation, the first thing I would want to see is a convoy of police cars, sirens screaming, lights flashing, and seeing a bunch of good cops come running to give me cover. The vast majority would do it without any thoughts that they could catch a bullet at any moment. We can be critical, and I often am based on my experiences dealing with the police. But let some dick start shooting and I want as many guns as possible to take him out.
I am a huge supporter of firemen. Whenever I get a chance, I walk up to them and tell them simply that if my house was burning, I would run in to save my children. If they were there, they would run into my burning house to save my children. If it was their house on fire and I was there, I’d like to think I would run in to save their children. But, I’m not sure I would do it when facing that danger. Then I simply say, “You guys are my heroes!”
Thanks for your message. It is important to remember that when there are situations like in Louisville.
L&H
Fred

2 Likes

Thank you,Sir!

Well, looks like Scottie is exonerated.

https://x.com/golf_com/status/1795881955801592100?s=46&t=Ry6smEDGYjFubmgi-1Cn6g

1 Like