Other Non-MAC Bowl Games

He’s definitely entertaining. And he’s had some issues but hopefully he’s…Oh…Wait.

You said Plumlee.

Never mind.

This game is setting up as being as good as yesterday’s was bad.

1 Like

I mean in GT is not great but Plumlee seems to be dissecting their D

1 Like

Sure glad we didn’t have what Matt Barre calls a “college kicker situation.”

1 Like

JMUs top rushing defense (probably a meaningless claim in the SBC) got throttled today by AFA

1 Like

And here’s the other circle I can’t square

If bowl season now has just turned into a game of viewership, how come ESPN just continues to run that stupid ass filler commercial instead of real add generating revenue

1 Like

Northwestern appears to be well-coached now and pretty stout against the run.

Their missed FG’s and not making it on 4th and goal may be their undoing…tie game now.

NW QB got hurt while they were moving the ball well, and the replacement (who used to be the starter) came in obviously too excited to play and fired 3 passes 10 feet over the heads of their receivers…turned it over on downs.

Injured starting QB Bryant comes back in and leads NW to a TD…NW pulls ahead 14-7. It’s like watching a Miami game except that NW has a lousy kicker.

1 Like

We played Ben Bryant at both UC and Eastern.

…and NW gets the stop on 4th down and then runs out the clock out to get the win 14-7. And they finish up with a very respectable 8-5 record.

1 Like

And they, NW, are likely going to replace up to 5 assistant coaches. I hope they don’t poach any of ours.

1 Like

The kicker from UNLV, who prevented our first unanimous 1st team all American, had a 49 yard field goal attempt…….

……the ball didn’t make it to the back of the end zone!

I wonder how they are going to split up the PAC12 bowl tie ins next year.

P5 is 5-1 against G5 in bowls. Only G5 win was USF’s blowout of Syracuse.

BC leading SMU by 9 in the 4th.

Ugh year for the G5. Thank goodness they
Picked Liberty over SMU

BC is not that good. Lost to NIU. 6 wins- by 3 vs Holy Cross, Virginia and Army. By 7 over Syracuse and Uconn. Nice win vs GT

1 Like

How hard is SMU hit by players opting out for their bowl game?

I understood AV entering the Portal but hoped he play the Cure Bowl like some are.

1 Like

So will be the upcoming “regular” college football season( unpredictable).

1 Like

So 6-6 Rutgers just beat Miami of Florida 31-24.