Other games today

UMASS up 13-7 at half over NIU. NIU self destructing w two turnovers (vs. none for UMASS). NIU averaging over 6 yards per rush…should be winning a game with that kind of running game.

In 3rd quarter NIU trying to run it down UMASS’ throat on their first possession…so far it’s working.
P.S. NIU runs it 7 straight times and moves 75 yards for the TD. Coaches may have figured it out at half w NIU’s big O line.

2 Likes

Check out Texas A&M

Today’s best Game Day sign (from Miami-Florida at Cal):

“HEY MIAMI, GO BACK TO OHIO”

The first “M” in Miami was the red beveled “M” outlined in black.

6 Likes

NIU runs for 367 yards against UMASS after they decided at halftime to quit fooling around with a balanced attack. NIU wins going away 34-20.

BSU-WMU 21 all at the half

2 Likes

Vandy up 23-7 over Bama near halftime. Bama still celebrating their win over Georgia?

1 Like

Vandy ahead of 'Bama 23-7 with about 2 minutes to go in first half…

Broncos beat the Cards, 45-42.

Gee, I’d like to see us score over 40 points against a MAC team.

BG holds off Akron 27-20. Zips on the BG 17 when time ran out.

Vanderbilt has Alabama on the brink.

I never thought I’d type out that sentence.

3 Likes

Swaggerbilt is back!

1 Like

Even Vanderbilt wasn’t ready for that win. The stadium’s grounds crew didn’t collapse the goal posts before the students stormed the field.

1 Like

#1 Alabama loses to Vanderbilt
#4 Tennessee loses to Arkansas
#9 Missouri loses to Texas A&M
#10 Michigan loses to Washington
#11 USC loses to Minnesota
#22 Louisville loses to SMU

1 Like

Can’t believe I stayed up until 2:30 AM to watch ACC refs steal the game for Coral Gables against the Calgorithm to prevent another top 10 unranked upset.

That no targeting call was INSANE

3 Likes
  • Head down
  • Led with the head
  • Hit with the crown
  • Hit to the opponent’s head
  • Launched into the hit

The most targeting a targeting call can be

3 Likes

There never seems to be any consistency to the targeting calls. Very frustrating.

Evidently they carried it to downtown Nashville and set it up in the middle of a street, then eventually carried it to the river and threw it in.

Harold Fannin from the growling bean. What a talent. Dude puts up a hundred and change receiving every single game. He’s from Ohio. Did we ever recruit him? I think he’s a junior so I bet he’s gone next year to somewhere bigger. I admire how the growling been has played this year. Solid team.