Other Games (Non-Miami College Football)

Doubt it. JMU has been one of the best teams for years in the FCS, so we should have known what we were getting when signing the contract.

4 Likes

And suddenly…It’s OSU vs. Georgia (for now). Might be ugly, but anything is possible.

Lincoln Riley studying at the Chuck Martin school of leaving your QB in to get injured after the game has already been decided.

2 Likes

Sounds like he got injured when they were down 10 with 8 minutes left or so, when he was rightly still in the game.

I believe he got injured before that, but Riley left him in for the entire rest of the game. That included getting sacked multiple times (one of which was a brutal hit) on the final drive when they were down by 23 with less than 2 minutes left.

2 Likes

And the big10 won’t consider adding Utah to the conference?

Chickens.

Salt Lake City is a state capital, hosted an Olympics, and as has an NBA franchise. Is there not enough TV revenue?

I noticed that and thought the same thing.

Our daughter (graduated college five years ago) worked in SLC the first four years and loved it. Nice city, and plenty of parks and skiing nearby. Transferred to Dallas last year and loves it there too.

1 Like

Looks like the Big 10 might not have picked the best two teams out of the PAC 12. But hey, they got the disinterested LA market. That’s something. Lol

1 Like

3 Likes

TCU QB Dugan just putting the team on his shoulders.

2 Likes

I like both those teams. Sonny has done a great job and that KSU coach is lights out good. Great game!

1 Like

Well, not really sure why Sonny didn’t at least go for a FG, but somewhere, Nick Sabin and or John Cooper (ok, Ryan Day but jury is still out) are toasting to his good name.

The Big 12 title game never seems to disappoint.

2 Likes

TCU—2 OT errors:

1. refs made a very poor spot…even after a video review.
  2. On 3rd down, Duggan should have kept the ball and run it in…or gotten pushed in—(the handoff on both 3rd and 4th down were mistakes). Strategy says let the QB keep it and run for it…on both downs if the attempt on 3rd down fails.
2 Likes

Agree. I don’t understand why they didn’t line Duggan up over center, lineup a 300 OL in the backfield, and have him QB sneak with the OL pushing him in.

OSU-UM Rematch!!! It could happen!

Kinda want to see Alabama get in over Ohio A&M

Doubt OSU doesn’t make it in. We’ll find out soon.