On to Ohio Game!

Yep.

Missouri needs a QB. Would hate to see him go. However, Power 5 SEC exposure would be great for him.

Someone mentioned Missouri a few weeks ago. Someone else said Missouri is all set right now…

From what I saw Saturday they are not all set. They were a good QB away from beating KY.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Brett has next year left and that’s it for him.

He played in 19, 20, 21 and 22. 2020 doesn’t count. He will play in his fourth game in 22 tomorrow. Assuming he also plays vs NIU and/or Ball State, he will have one year left after 2022.

2 Likes

CFN predicts MIAMI 26-24.

1 Like

OC is still settling into his job. Give him time to get acclimated! :rofl:

2 Likes

OC had a bye week to put in a sweet new variation of the delayed between the guards run package. Looking forward to seeing it put into action tonight. MACTION at it’s best!

HEY~~Who’s going to the game??? Dick/Cincy/Eddie/DigitalHawk/Bash sounds like he’s there already from the BB game last night getting an early start! We’re going.

Would love to see some new wrinkles - like maybe Aveon taking a few snaps in the Wildcat or under center on obvious fourth and one situations.

1 Like

That’s just crazy talk.

Would like to see a few new wrinkles…like the new wrinkle where we score 30 something points and head up the MACATON upset of the year!

Down go the evil Bobbies!!! 31 the Love & Honors --20 Bobkittens

2 Likes

Does Joe Burrow’s dad still have anything to do with OU football? Wondering if JB might sneak in tonight.

He retired before Joe’s senior year at LSU.

Have you seen his clothing…JB does not sneak, lol.

ESPN did a sideline interview with him during the 2019 game. Of course, in true mid-week MACtion tradition, the interview had absolutely nothing to do with his time coaching at OU and/or the MAC, and was entirely about Joe and promoting that Saturday’s LSU game.

And since this post is related to the 2019 OU game, I am contractually obligated to mention that Doug Costin then spent the next 2.5 hours making a complete mockery of OU’s offensive line.

3 Likes

I remember that. Costin got himself drafted that night.

1 Like

Front four is gonna have to make Rourke feel some pressure otherwise he will pick us apart.

1 Like

Thought he was undrafted? Was a post draft pick up.

Best way to keep him bottled up is for us to have long, time consuming drives–which end in a score, of course. He can’t hit a receiver sitting on the bench.

1 Like