NHL 2023-2024 Thread

Reilly smith and jack roslovic just scored minutes apart!

1 Like

And Reilly has another!

1 Like

Jack has shockingly been awesome so far this season.

My Avs stunk it up tonight, but at least Reilly Smith had a great game with those two goals. :smirk:

1 Like

Not exactly NHL but Carson Meyer had a couple goals for the monsters tonight and Will cullen got the first star of the game with the Walleye with 1G 2A -good night for Miami hockey!

2 Likes

Unbelievably, but Czarnik just hit the shaft of the stick again tonight. This time Sorokin.

1 Like

Kuraly scored though!

1 Like

Louie Belpedio just scored his first NHL goal with the flyers!

4 Likes

Reilly smith has already scored twice in the first period and now leads his team in goals this season

4 Likes

Bummed I have to miss the Pens and Smith play the Hurricanes in Raleigh this month.

1 Like

Both Kiefer Sherwood and Blake Coleman have scored in the flames/preds game going on right now! Also Kuraly had a goal yesterday:)

Red Wings 5
BJs 4

Kuraly scored.

Coleman and Kiefer scored again today too, and belpedio got his second goal yesterday

Anybody notice the BJs have lost 9 in a row?

Nah, didn’t think so.

2 Likes

If they lose tonight it’s a record winless streak I think

Massive W tonight! We’re back!

1 Like

Showtime for Patrick Kane.

Jjohnny Mac, it is so hard to be a CBJ fan. They might be the worst franchise in major league sports. Blowing a 3 goal 3rd period lead to the Kings is unacceptable. Got blown out by the Islanders last night.

Sure would be nice if the superstars actually showed up and/or if the kids who are actually playing well got the minutes they deserve.

Jansen Harkins of the Penguins is the son of former Miami player Todd Harkins. Todd played 87-90.

2 Likes