NHL 2023-2024 Thread

Austin Czarnik in the line-up tonight for Detroit. He’s probably destined for Grand Rapids, but you gotta start somewhere.

3 Likes

We went to the Avs preseason game last night vs Vegas. Jason Polin from WMU is making a pretty good case for the Avs to keep him on the roster.

Sadly (for me, the Miami fan, not me, the Avs fan :laughing:), Alec Martinez wasn’t in the lineup for Vegas.

Sunday was a pretty good day for Hawks! Jack roslovic scored, Jonathan gruden scored and Carson Meyer scored twice. Carson and Sean Kuraly should be playing on the same line tonight too

Is there a list of our alums and their current teams somewhere?

Reilly Smith is on the Pens

1 Like

Bonk usually has one on his blog.

1 Like

“Z”!!

Kuraly wearing the A for Columbus.

1 Like

Red Wings 4
BJs 0.

Kuraly, Czarnik, and Roslovic all played.

2 Likes

Well deserved.

Should have activated Alec tonight. Could have used the goal (fantasy hockey).

Kuraly scored his 50th career NHL goal tonight. Only 10 other former RedHawks/skins had accomplished that.

5 Likes

Kiefer Sherwood had a gordie howe hat Trick in a span of 9 game time minutes! Also roslovic scored the OT GWG last night!

1 Like

Czarnik vs Blake Coleman today in Detroit.

2 Likes

Coleman had an assist today, but that wasn’t enough to stop THE FIRST PLACE RED WINGS.

Kiefer Sherwood and Blake Coleman had goals yesterday!

Definitely helps my Miami mega team!

1 Like

Czarnik got robbed last night, had a shot hit the shaft of the goalie’s stick or it was in.

2 Likes

Possibility tonight Torts puts Louie Belpedio in the line-up to make his Philadelphia Flyers debut.

3 Likes

Time to add him to my fantasy team!