NFL 2024 Season

Not sure how I feel about this. What the guy said was wrong, but I don’t think what the informant did was right either. I wonder if there is more to the story.

1 Like

No pick the winner this season?

Whoops. Forgot! Will post in a few moments.

2 Likes

there’s a lot more if you want to look into it The Rise and Fall of James O'Keefe's Project Veritas

1 Like

Boswell for NFL MVP.

2 Likes

Last time the Steelers had a FG-win was against the Brownstreaks….

1 Like

just like the Reds, the Bengals are going to suck. I’m calling my shot now. This team has a 7 win ceiling. How do you lose to New England like that? Just anemic. Also, for like the third year in a row, I’m out first round in Pick’Em. That has to be an almost impossible to accomplish feat. It would almost be just as hard pick all the wrong teams this year every week as it would be to pick the right ones. Balls!

1 Like

WTF, NBC?!?

1 Like

What makes that even more egregious is that the president of NBC Sports is a Miamian…

2 Likes

Biting my tongue instead of reiterating my pet peeve.

1 Like

Great publicity nonetheless

I hope you are wrong. The Bengals run D looked awful. I bet there were five occasions when they were behind the line of scrimmage on a handoff, made contact with the back but could never get them down. And I’m a lot more worried about Burrow’s long term health than I was. He was stretching out his wrist on the sidelines a lot, and never threw the ball more than 16 yards. If his career is ruined by this injury, I will really begin to wonder if this team is cursed rather than just mismanaged.

2 Likes

Apparently Burrow got hit on his wrist and it became swollen. Hard to say if that was related to last year’s injury/surgery.

Dax Hill whiffed on a few tackles where he let the runner get past him to the edge, which should’ve been stopped for no gain and instead went for 10+.

I just saw on TV that the only dogs and cats getting killed in Ohio are the Browns and Bengals.

2 Likes

Hey-O!

My lovely wife, who remembers you because of you extremely nice daughters, thought that was hilarious.

1 Like

LOL.Migrants definitely are not eating cats and dogs! Although when it rains heavily, it is raining…

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Tuesday that he was sending $2.5 million over two years in health care aid to the beleaguered city, along with state troopers to help enforce traffic problems officials have said are being caused by migrants unfamiliar with US driving laws.

2 Likes

Bungles gonna bungle.

Taylor going nuts for a Harrison Butker game winner might be the olive branch our polarized country needs…

After watching the Bengals and Miami football I’m with @gbeckman in being ready for Miami Hockey season, at least expectations are low for them so I can be pleasantly surprised :joy:

1 Like