NFL 2024 Season

I feel like the sports g-ds make it so that you can never (or shall I say impossibly rarely) have all your teams be good at the same time. As a Reds, Bengals, MU football and fantasy fan, I’ve hit the rare quad bogie terrible whereby every one of my teams lost today. I flamed out of NFL pick’em. Haven’t come close to picking a college upset for the other hawk talk game. So now, I’m looking at reality. I will gladly sacrifice the Bengals (who candidly look very average this year) for our football team to win a bowl game. Anything above that will be gravy.

2 Likes

Yes!! Thats why I’m saying since all my other teams have been losing that means Miami hockey HAS to be good this year :joy: it’s only fair

I do think the bengals will turn it around though. If they lose to the commanders and/or panthers then they’re in real trouble

1 Like

RBs look like a step down from MeowMixon.
Defense is average.

1 Like

It should help that we have a last place schedule. If we play WAS/CAR/DEN/NYG etc. the way we played today instead of how we did last week we should be good

Dline can’t seem to get a break injury wise and we have a young secondary. Hopefully we can get some guys back and the young guys can learn from their mistakes (like CTB today) as the season goes on. I liked that they were making more big plays today.

We also need more offensive touchdowns over field goals and to capitalize on the other teams mistakes. Feels like we leave so many points off the board.

Also the “first two weeks” barrier is out of the way…the real bengals season always starts Week 3😂

1 Like

The Bengals average defense, without their starting DT’s much of the 2nd half, just held the Chiefs to 20 points and 286 total yards in Kansas City.

Hold hold hold hold hold. Hold on now. Chiefs aren’t winning the SB. I’ll place my bet now. They are a solid team but Bengals looks average and great teams don’t beat average teams by 1.

I was mad I dropped them in both my fantasy leagues😂

1 Like