NFL 2022 Draft

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jack ends up in Belichek’s camp before the first of September. He just seems like a Belichek type of receiver - in the mold of Welker and Edelman.

I think Welker and Edelman had much more burst/quickness than Jack does. Which helped them get open against NFL caliber DB’s. I would say Jack is more like Hunter Renfrow for the Raiders. For them, the game is more above the shoulders than below. He understands coverages and how to get open. While Renfrow is an example that it can be done, guys like him are certainly the exception to the rule for NFL WR’s. Glad Jack is getting his shot though.

Agreed…as noted, calling him Tyler Boyd is a stretch, but TB ran like 4.6ish at combine I think.

TB is like 6-1+" 190 (maybe has bulked up to 200)…not saying he’s TB…but Tyler is near elite WR, and his combine/measurables #s are so-so.

What are jacks best numbers…6-0+" 195 4.6+ 40…not sure his hands, reach etc…but we know he catches the ball and runs great routes. Interesting to see if his game can translate to NFL.

1 Like

Here we have a few more descriptions of Jack.

2 Likes

Anyone else surprised Danny Godlevske has not been signed yet?

1. A real Belichick-type!
3 Likes

My guess is too many injuries.

2 Likes

It delights me to no end that Jack signed with the Bengals. I predict that he will make the team, but if not, someone will pick him up.

Definite reason to watch their preseason games.

1 Like