NFL 2022 Draft

Jordan’s Younger Brother.

1 Like

Sorenson hasn’t signed anywhere. But he will tryout for a few teams

1 Like

How many guys do we currently have in the nfl. 1? Here’s hoping that number goes back up to 4-5

Edit: I found a site that says 3.

1 Like

Four UDFA and Dom by Saturday night. Not bad.

1 Like

I thought Sorenson has been offered tryouts with three teams. He hasn’t agreed to terms with a team.

1 Like

Sorenson is trying out with the Bears/Dolphins/Ravens.

1 Like

I did think Sorensen would get drafted between the 5th and 7th round. Hope he gets a real chance somewhere.

I’d love to see at least one of these guys break through and also see Doug Costin get a shot. Guy delivered when he got on the field.

Congrats to Dominique. Fact: he was the first player from Miami selected in this draft. Suck on that fact, The U.

Sorenson is a Bengal.

4 Likes

Source?

5 Likes

Interesting. They seem pretty deep at WR. Would have imagined Baltimore being an option.

Bengals need a punt returner, and special teams guy.

3 Likes

Bengals likely lose Tyler Boyd after this year…we’ll see…so might be rolling the dice at long term value.

Bengals are also about to run into contract hell at WR. You have to have Chase, but Higgins will most likely want WR1 money (and can get it) and Boyd will want WR2 money (and can get it). You can maybe keep one of Higgins and Boyd, then that WR3 spot becomes wide open. The Bengals need someone who can be a slot receiver in the near future.

5 Likes

Happy for Jack to at least have a chance. He’s better than some of the late round WRs taken this year.

I’m surprised at Jack’s 40 time of 4.7. We’ve all seen him run away from defenders.

1 Like

I think he’s run as low as 4.55…and has what’s considered good football playing speed.

Jack may run a 4.5 but I run a 6.5 or 7.5. Point being, I can’t catch him, but I can damn well see him. You hear they Jack? I’m watching you!!!