New look for 2024…

Blackout for the Bell

3 Likes

April Fools?

1 Like

I didn’t think of it, but you might be right. I kinda like it if it’s only once in a while.

1 Like

Wearing UC colors for the Battle of the Bell? Definitely an April Fools prank.

1 Like

It would be great if hockey posted Rico’s pic and said he was coming back and then didn’t correct it all day.

3 Likes

sigh, april fools. nice looking but not gonna happen

1 Like

I about threw up when I saw that. Wearing UC’s colors when we are playing them?
Completely tone deaf! April Fools Day? Hope so.

3 Likes

I assume it’s an April Fool’s joke but also this is what I expect out of the Sports Marketing department

1 Like

I’m guessing April Fools’ joke, especially since wearing that color scheme against UC just wouldn’t look right. But in general, an alternate black home jersey would be cool.

That’s what I’m thinking. Have a black-out game against Ohio, but not UC.

2 Likes

Puke!

Never!

1 Like

give me these and toss the gray jerseys in the dumbster outside of Brick st

1 Like

Just stay with Red ones or White ones.

1 Like

I would not want to wear them but they do look nice.

1 Like

Of course traditional is great, but what’s wrong with potential alternates? Especially if the kids like it and it fires them up.

5 Likes

Because it is a red and black Jersey, the colors or our longest- standing arch rival. And “Because the kids like them.” shouldn’t be the criteria for altering Miami’s colors or traditions.

1 Like

UC wears all white uniforms, even though white isn’t one of their 2 primary colors. And we actually do have black in our logos.

Joe Wilkins approved of the black jersey on Instagram. That guy should actually be given the opportunity to pick every uniform combo vs. UC for the rest of time.

3 Likes

I kind of is, actually. At least part of the criteria. They’re the ones on the team now. They’re the ones competing and representing our alma mater.

Also, speaking of tradition, there’s this:
images (1)

2 Likes

Please tell me that we are not going to wear UC’s colors when we play them. This cannot be legitimate.

1 Like