NCAA Tournament Thread

And Louisiana lost the Sun Belt Conference tournament to Texas State.

Did you try Trivago?

1 Like

No just looked at Priceline. Can’t make it anyway. Just fascinated by the collision of a big state U commencement weekend and an NCAA Softball regional in a medium sized city. There seem to be rooms available in outlying areas in the $200-300 a night range.

The Trivago guy in those tv ads creeps me out. Just sayin’

Miami was mentioned a few times later in the broadcast as non #1 seeds that can make it though the regional

1 Like

Jessica Mendoza loves the RedHawks

2 Likes

I have a feeling that an interview with Spaid might be coming up.

Terrible school, UVA. Wretched hive of scum and villainy that only miscreants would attend.

3 Likes

That’s how I look at it. We’re a 3, but there’s really only one team in this regional who’s clearly better than us. I don’t hate this draw.

1 Like

I mean, I wasn’t far off…

1 Like

Your cash prize and Squatty Potty are in the mail.

2 Likes

Why did we not have a watch party?

Exactly my question! Who dropped the ball? In my opinion, the ncaa is systematically destroying the mid majors in all sports. 13 SEC teams selected? Totally screwed over!

2 Likes

I like the psychos who won’t use Kayak.

1 Like

Seems like a lot, and it is, but who do you leave out?

UVA seems to have a bit of a program scoring runs. Let’s turn the offense on and outscore them.

13 is every SEC team. Vandy doesn’t field a softball team.

2 Likes

Lots of love for the Redhawks on the selection show. I thought the lack of a Miami watch party might mean a live interview with Spaid, but no dice.

3 Likes

I understand, but it’s a very good conference. Again I ask, who do you leave out? Maybe Ole Miss?

2 Likes

You leave out Kentucky… just because.

1 Like