N Dakota in Oxford at Goggin Fri and Sat.1/27,1/28/23

Is that what they’re claiming?

Second goal in last 15 periods.

1 Like

They said it on tv so it must be true.

It was quite full,maybe not 100%.
Was SRO in first period. Then they moved down.

Miami generated a lot of shots and were unlucky.
Did CBS TV how the fights late in the third?
N.Dak might be down a man or 2 for Sat. not sure.It got pretty wild.
Ended up 4-1 loss.

Why is this in Site Feedback? No wonder I couldn’t find it.

I just fixed the category. Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Game #2 tonight could be wild.
N.Dak coach whining about the refs ( see N Dakota team web site).
Their goalie is on a hot streak.
Barbolini might want to finish the fight he was in Friday,during which his helmet was yanked off and he was rightfully pis**d off. ,!,
One of our guys was called for kicking( an automatic DG normally but
he was on his back being attacked by Opposition which seems like self defense?

I’ll be at the goggin tonight. Usually go to 6+ games a year. This will be the first this season. Almost passed on free tickets given how bad this seasons been. Hoping for a better showing with no expectation of a win. Kinda a sad way to be a sports fan.

1 Like

2-0 UND midway through 2.

UND with a short-handed goal at 4:19 of the second. Just keeps getting worse each period. 3-0 UND.

UND PP Goal at 11:00 mark - now 4-0. Second period shit shows are becoming routine!

Update -UND even strength goal at 10:18. Now 5-0!

1 Like

Why isn’t this unacceptable?

1 Like

It’s unacceptable to me. Two goals in the past 17 periods? Seriously?

We are starting to play the role in college hockey that American International traditionally played - but they we underfunded and played in a crappy barn.

1 Like

Time to start figuring way to move out of NCHC…maybe mandated realignment back to a “MAC plus” based conference will save us, and allow us to reasonably rebuild.

1 Like

In person tonight. Team looked ok for about a period. It’s been god awful since…

Down 7-0 now. At home against a struggling team. Total embarrassment!

1 Like

Look at these disgusting numbers!

This is not working…you wanna have engaged students and alums? Gotta start winning…I am losing patience w the concept that we can’t recruit good players unless we remain in the NCHC, where we clearly are uncompetitive. Who wants to cone here??

1 Like