Monitoring other Games - Week 7

Wrong thread

NIU up 20-13 and just intercepted Rourke. NIU in business first and then at the OU 20.

Huskies now up by 10

I’m all for OU making idiots of themselves and losing, but looking at their schedule I don’t see any difficult games besides ours. The East will probably come down to our game.

Most likely. But I won’t complain if OU wants to lose numerous times, either.

They still have to play a midweek November game on the road in Buffalo. CMU isn’t necessarily an automatic win either.

1 Like

The more they win the more we burst their bubble—eh I mean pumpkin—in couple of weeks on Halloween Saturday.

I think they’ll take care of UB on the road (they lost to an FCS team) and CMU at home imo. Wouldn’t be sad if they do not.

Rour,k just picked off 3rd possession in a row.

OU lost.

1 Like

And the ‘kitties lose by 10!! Great day!

What a crying shame not we an game up on ouck fhio

Dating back to 2013, Buffalo is 8-2 in home MACtion games and 17-14 in all other MAC home games. 2017 Ohio choked in a road MACtion game against a mediocre Buffalo team to cost themselves a championship game spot. Midweek November night games in Buffalo when it’s cold as hell and the wind is coming off the lake hit different.

2 Likes

OU Rourke threw 3 INT today in OU loss to NIU

1 Like

Lincoln Riley is a dogshit coach.

1 Like

I think this was true when you posted it, but later today BG won.

Yep, that’s correct!

Air Force beats Wyoming to remain undefeated.

…and Marshall going down to Georgia State. State up 41-24 w 2 minutes left.

I’m not at all sold on Sanders. Press coverage slobbers over him, but he couldn’t even win a non-power FCS conference with his supposedly NFL-quality QB son and the #1 recruit in the nation, plus the same roster turnover tricks he pulled at Colorado to remake the roster as he wanted.

All hat, no cattle, as they say.

1 Like