Monitoring other Games - Week 7

I think he’s gone when his kids are gone.

It would be peak Ohio if the guy had gone to college somewhere else, but his bio says he went there.

1 Like

In less than 3 years Mr. Prime Time will no longer be in Boulder. Bank it.

1 Like

Boy, UC looks like complete crap against ISU at home. Loss would bring them to 0-3 in their Big 12 debut. We’d be kicking ourselves many times over if we didn’t pull out that win earlier this season.

4 Likes

UC down 17-7 to Cyclones at the half.

Shaping up like the year we blew a 17-6 lead late in the 4q and UC went onto a lousy season. We gotta jump on Bearcats when they have a down year or a coaching change.

I’ll say we sent them into a tailspin. Or they just suck. Either way, it’s fine. So we beat a crappy team in week 3. That’s what we should do when we face a crappy team.

3 Likes

No looking ahead for OSU. Up 20-0. Of course, Purdue is…Purdue!

Our prior foe UMASS is playing at Penn State today. Could PSU be looking ahead to OSU next week? I would think not.

Hopefully Pitt can hang in there vs. Louisville.

UC down 23-10 now.

30-10

We crushed their souls.

2 Likes

I don’t think any of the FBS schools we’ve beaten have won since we beat them.

1 Like

I think the cat litter I was cleaning up had more entertainment value than the UC offense playing in the background.

After Miami beat UC Gordon Ramsey was like:

Kent State, Kent Stating.

1 Like

Between that, their QB punching that Pitt players in a bowl, and the infamous Jay Feeley field goal, EMU finds themselves in meme-worthy situations more often than the typical program.

Can’t forget them struggling to break through a cinder block wall during a stadium entrance.

1 Like

We crush all souls.

2 Likes

Toledo tied 3-3 in the 3rd quarter against Ball St.

USMNT tied 1-1 at the half against Germany on a crazy Pulisic goal.

1 Like

Toledo leads 13-6 late in the 4th. BSU just dropped a wheel route pass that should have been an easy catch and long run for a TD.

UT picks it off on 4th to end it.

BG deciding that they want to football today at UB, but knowing them they’ll lose 21-0 to Ball State next week. Akron/CMU in a 3-3 barnburner at halftime. OU having trouble with NIU, 10-7 in the 2nd.

1 Like

NIU has taken a 17-13 lead over OU late in the 3rd.