Monitoring other games Week 6 - Bowling Green Week

I watched good bit of the WMU game. It was very physical. Two of their seven remaining healthy OL left the game with what appeared to be rather serious knee injuries. Their #1 RB was out today. The Broncos are a really banged up football team going into next week.

Anyone watching GT hanging with the Hurricanes in the second half? How do these things happen?

Ohio A&M is going to have their hands full in Ann Arbor later this yearā€¦Michigan looks solid.

Ryan Day can cut embarrassing pro wrestling promos at old dorks as much as he wants, but Lou is right and Michigan is going to bully them again.

So. The Jackets lead the Canes 14-10 going yo the fourth quarter. Well now.

1 Like

Looks like the Canes are dominating statistically but turnovers are killing them. And the all-black uniforms.

John Saunders Jr with pick to seal win for ole miss tonight

2 Likes

Miami could become bowl eligible before Notre Dame. They lose 33-20 at UL.

ACC is solid!
Wait. We just beat a team that hammered Tech. And Texh is hanging with a team that hammered us. And many say G5 wonā€™t beat P 5 anymore.
Now Iā€™m confused.
But, I did pick Robert LouisStevensonVille over University of Nd.

Wow, Christobal just effed that game up!

2 Likes

Georgia Tech TD with 0:02 left to go up 23 -20. U of Coral Cables completely butchered running out the clock. WOW!!

1 Like

Unfrigginbelievable! !

Hey, weā€™re transitively better than ourselves, look at that

2 Likes

Yep. Do the math.

I switched over to another game when GT used their last TO on 2nd down with 1:18 on the clock. The game is literally over at that point. I just looked up what happened and I still canā€™t believe it. Thatā€™s not even analytics, itā€™s basic math. How can someone make millions of dollars and be at the top of their profession while being that clueless about the basics of their job? Did Chuck Martinā€™s inept clock management shift bodies during their postgame handshake?

2 Likes

Hassleback on the TV color was apoplectic.

Re OSUā€¦Took control of the game after falling behind 10-0. Maryland is a good team.

They should beat Penn State in a few weeks, but it will be a great game.

Michigan will be a challenge.

Miami beat BG who beat GT who beat Coral Gables who beatā€¦ Miami.

1 Like

Formerly undefeated Fresno State losing on the road to Wyoming. If thereā€™s any chance a one-loss MAC team can get the NY6 bowl bid, it starts by the MWC teams beating each other up.

OMG. I meanā€¦ OMG.
https://twitter.com/GGonzalezJr/status/1710862876523511975?t=5tFwlcILDaPAEssmV9Oz6A&s=19

2 Likes