Mitchell Rylee

Mitchell named to Kentucky All-Star team for Ohio-Kentucky All-Star game next Saturday night at Thomas More College.

Rich Rolf named to Ohio team.

Mitchell working on his running mate for next year’s class. Could be strong.

4 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Very nice! Ipsaro definitely a standout point guard. Thought he was committed to Bellarmine.

Good to see the offer…with Bellarmine in A10…going to be tough, but with Steele and Rylee maybe he flips to Miami.

Bellarmine is in the Atlantic Sun, not the A10.

1 Like

Yes I hope our offer would trump theirs…

“The A10 has made another bold move to secure its standing as one of the premier athletic conferences in college basketball, adding Bellarmine University to be the conference’s 16th full time member, beginning in the 2022-2023 school year.”

Bellarmine? That seems to be a head-scratcher on the surface.

1 Like

In case you’re serious, that appears to have been an April Fool’s joke.

1 Like

I was serious, but apparently my source was an April’s Fool joke. Seems like a waste of bandwidth.

Rylee all in on Miami, Steele

6 Likes

Good to hear!

Got excited by the Morris commit so I went back to check out film from our other freshman PF/C coming in. Gotta like how both Rylee and Morris seem to run the floor well and are always an option on the breakaway.

1 Like

I believe Gabe Cupps and Reed Sheppard played up last season on the same team with Rylee. Great team with “Mongolian Mike” and Rich Rolf

Two game series. Rylee with game high 24 in first game. 13/12 in second game.

2 Likes
1 Like

Apparently a new practice facility on way? Good interview…Rylee is on the way up.

Bubble?

I just realized Coach Steele replied to the Tweet. Pretty cool of him to engage with things like that. Not common for coaches.

3 Likes