Mitchell Rylee

Region 9 nominee for Mr. Kentucky basketball.

Versus

20 and 14 in blowout of Holy Cross in district championship.

Dan Weber: When it's CovCath and Holy Cross in the 35th and the score doesn't matter - Link NKY

1 Like

Advances with 49-37 win over Cooper. CovCath ranked third in KY.

“Rylee finished with 16 points, 11 rebounds, three blocks and two steals. He led the Colonels to a 12-rebound advantage on the boards, 32-20.”

Has he entered the transfer portal yet?

10/7/3 steals in district semifinal win.

“The Colonels put the game away with a 15-0 run spanning the end of the second quarter and most of the third quarter.

Leading 34-27 at halftime, CovCath got a layup from Rylee and a 3-pointer by Kascyl McGillis in the first 75 seconds to lead by 12, 39-27.

That’s when the Colonels took over with forcing turnovers and showcasing its interior prowess. Rylee scored three dunks in transition and Starks scored on a layup, and CovCath led by 20, 49-29, with under three minutes to go in the period.”

1 Like

25/12/4 blocks in district championship game. Named MVP of district tourney.

Cheers…leave it to Herb to find a good one…

1 Like
2 Likes

11 points, 6 boards in 76-65 win over Ashland Blazer in first round of Sweet Sixteen at Rupp.

16/11 double double in 59-57 win. Advances to final four.

Thank you for sharing - I hope he has a fullfilling and rich experience in Oxford.

1 Like

Season ends with 61-58 loss to Bowling Green Warren Central in state semifinal. Rylee with 4 points, 6 rebounds. CovCath finished 30-5.

I hope he was triple teamed the whole game.

1 Like

Foul trouble apparently.

Hope he stays.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping the new coach has the ability to keep people in the pipeline or has his own connections that are even better.

I hope the new coach gets players who fit his system and he wants.

Lexington Herald Leader names Mitchell Rylee to second team all-state

1 Like